Chapter 68 - Kia

Next morning they both get up prepare breakfast with there teasing sessions nd got ready to go back to there home. The time for the relaxation and reminiscing has ended right here.

Right now they are in their car holding each other's hands tightly as they are heading back to the home along with kia and their mom. They both were trying to give strength to each other and for the upcoming things which they don't know about it either gonna turn good or bad.

As the car came to an hault they both felt the grip on each other's hand getting tighter as they move inside the mension. They sat on the couch have a bit of light snacks as it was brunch time nd sana feeded kia ever so lovingly.

As, they finished there food sidarth and sana took a deep breath nd decided it is the time to let her know they both looked at their, "Maa" for one's who was already looking at them adorably she blinked her eyes nd they knew it's now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana:- kia baby hum apko kuch btana chahte hein, she said after taking a deep breath.

Kia:- hnji heloine bolo na, she replied nonchalantly playing with the hem of sana's dress.

Sana:- acha aap ek baat btao apke mumma papa kaha hein, she asked reluctantly.

Kia:- granny, she replied.

Sana:- but baby granny toh granny hein na, she said not understanding her little girl.

Kia:- no heloine granny hi mumma hein aur papa bhi, she repled.

They both looked at each other and felt like there heart dropping into their stomach for their little girl, how much she has grown up at this age but still a little innocent nd naive girl.

Sana:- baby aap ek baat btao harsh bhaiya (preeti di's son) key papa aur mumma kon hein, she asked stroking her chubby cheeks.

Kia:- bua aur fufaji, she replied.

Sana:- aur unki granny alag hein unse, she asked.

Kia:- oh yes unki granny toh haan alag hein, she gasped.

Sana:- phir kia ke bhi toh mumma papa hongey na, she told her nervously trying to put that thought in her mind.

Kia:- oh haan apko pta kia ke sarey fliendsh ke ps do do log hotey hein but kia ps bs one, she said showing one finger.

Sana :- kia apke hero aur heroine apke mumma pappa hein, she said in one go.

Kia:- what, she gasped.

Sana:- haan and even your mask men is non other but it's your hero, she told her further.

Kia:- mtlb kia k parents meet mein bhi aab two two log jaenge kia sath, she said showing two fingers.

Shehnaaz and sidarth just looked at her how innocent their girl is. They both prayed nd promised silently to keep this innocence intacted always.

Sana:- kia aap humey apne mumma papa ka haq doge aap pyaar Kroge humey, she said her voice shook as still being unsure of what would be coming up to her next.

Kia:- unmm kia will think unmm what should I do, she said placing her tiny finger over her chin.

Sana and sidarth looked at her as if a person looked at screen while fetching the board results.

Kia:- ummm kia will do that if u will gave kia a ichecleam, she said with a glint in her eyes and making sidarth and sana chuckle at her childishness.

Sana:- baby idhar aao, she said opening her arms kia obliged ngd snuggled into her.

Sana:- baby aap inko papa bulao please, she said holding sidarth's hand.

Kia:- papa, she said her eyes shimmering.

Sid:- i love you sweetheart please say it again, she did and he took  her from sana's arms nd smoothening her face with kisses whereas tears were flowing freely from his eyes

Sid:- sweetheart say mumma to her, he said sweetly.

Kia:- mumma, she said smilingly.

Sana:- kia, she gasped nd joined them in a family hug nd kissed her cheek.

She can't be more than happy with the fact that her second daughter too know about her existence and even excepted her with open arms. She planted a kiss to sidarth's face as she knew right now they both are at the same page.

She still get to know about this just some time ago but he was waiting for this moment to happen he was craving or even dying to hold his daughter in his arms.

On the other hand, Sidarth felt like he was holding his world in his hands, his daughter from whom he was dying to hear this word, "papa" he was dying everyday to tell her and scream to the world that she is his daughter nd today it all happened.

He felt his wife's lips on his cheek he closed his eyes just to restore this moment right inside his heart forever. His people... His wife.. His life. He just love them nd just thanked his stars inwardly for blessing him with all this which he had right at this moment.

Kia:- chlo abhi kia ko ichecleam khilao, she said bringing both of them out of their thoughts.

They both smiled nd took her to the best ice-cream parlour of the city. Whereas, maa assigned their belongings in the room.

They were at the ice cream parlour when sidarth asked all of sudden.

Sid:- why u make kia address me first, he asked looking at her fondly.

Sana:- kyuki tera haq banta hein sidarth maine ye sb jee liya hein ek baar but tu nahi ji paya ye sb aur vaise bhi kia ke liye sarey farz tune pure kiye hein isiliye, she said clasping his hands.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The days passed with a blink of an eye for sana as she was back at her old- self. She work all day long nd would spend all the rest of the time with kia nd maa, basically ignoring sidarth completely. She is trying her level best to make as much memories as possible.

On the other hand, Sidarth was trying his level best to give his daughter all the love which he can. He noticed sana's ignorance and indifferent behavior as well but ignored it otherwise thinking she is genuinely busy unknown to the upcoming storm.

Like this, two months have passed nd tommorow is the D day, i.e the contract ending date. So, basically right now sana is packing her bags with a heavy heart nd a thousands of question answer playing in her head. As, she knew for a fact that sidarth is definitely not known to the fact that this is gonna happen. She was thinking how he would react when he walked in.

Sid:- kha janey ka irada hein baby are we going to meet zara and denial, he asked looking at the stuff which was scattered all over the bed nd she was packing.

Sana:- hum nahi jaa rahe mein ja rahi hu, she replied still packing the things.

Sid:- haan toh baby kon mna kr raha hein but ye itna sara dahej kyu pack kr rahi ho tum jaise hamesha ke liye ja rahi ho, he said not knowing that he is speaking the reality.

Sana:- don't tell me that u forgot, she said.

Sid:- what, he said frowning.

Sana:- the contract will be ended tommorow we are taking divorce and am going back tomorrow, she told in one go.

Sidarth was just numb to react. But the next thing came was his anger nd it explodes in the worst way possible nd it is his wife who gonna face his wrath now as she can't always be the one taking decision for both.

_______________________________________

Love Pre
💫💫💫