Chapter 53 - Dance

Everybody hotted for them and they came forward to dance on the beats of the evergreen couple song, "TUM HI HO"

Hum tere bin aab reh nahi skte tere bina kya vajood mera............
Tujhse juda agr ho jaenge to khud se hi ho jaenge juda...............

They both looked deep into each other eyes, nd began to sway there bodies on the beat of the song. His eyes were showing the gratitude for all the things she has done today, which make him feel at the top of the world, his eyes were filled with all the intense love which he desperately wants to show on her.

Wheras, her's were showing the same vulnerability. Her eyes were holding pains, griefs, guilt nd something else as well which he couldn't find out as if trying to hide something much deeper.

Tere sath mera hein nasib juda tuje pakey adhura na raha........
Hn.............
Kyuki tum hi ho..........................

The song came to an end but they both were lost in their own world as if not wanting to let go off this moment., as if to live this moment to the fullest, but aloud cheers of claps bring them back on earth nd they left the floor hurriedly excusing themselves.

Then they brought kia nd zara on the floor nd they both began doing their baby girlish dance jumping nd falling again getting up nd try to do the steps.

After the little dancing session everyone set back on the table for gift section. First, was maa she gifted him a huge big photo frame containing all the family members of them. Then, neetu di who gifted him a hand made portrait of both of them made by M. F. HUSSAIN himself. Then came aparna who gifted him a trendy rolex then came preeti di who gave him a limited addition Armani perfume, his fav. Which he was not been able to brought as it was running out of stock so she has got this by her husband. Last but not the least then came sana nd she gifted him a box nd asked him to open up. It turned out to be a key he looked at the key nd exclaimed it was BMW - i 3, limited edition.

Sid:- oh my god tereko kaise pta i was trying to book this one but it was getting canceled every time i try to do that, he said in an excitement lacing tone.

Sana:- well i have sources u liked it, she asked.

Sid :- arey afcourse it's fantastic yr, saying so he hugged her.

Rita ma:- chlo bacha aab hmlog chlte h, saying so they all bid goodbye to each other nd come inside.

Sana:- sidarth unmm zara yha h to m chahti hu k y sb (zain, aparna, karan, jennie) yhi rahe if u are fine, she asked.

Sid:- arey afcourse meri jaan no problem but ek shart h, he said.

Sana:- boliye, she said giving a forced smile.

Sid:- let's go on a drive meri biwi ne itne paise kharch karey hein mein jayza toh lu, he said winking.

Nd they all left for the drive along with eating ice-cream nd chit chatting. They came back home nd go to bed directly.
.
.
.
.
.

At night, the trio was on the bed to sleep, sidarth nd shehnaaz at their respective sides nd zara in mid. Sana was patting zara's head to put her at sleep.

Once zara slept sana was about to remove her hand when sidarth hold it nd kissed her knuckles.

Sid:- thank you so much for everything sweetheart, he said.

Sana:- it's fine sidarth.

Sid:- i love u, he confessed hoping to get the same from her side as well.

But she didn't replied nd turned to other side to control her tears which were threatening to fall. Getting no reply from her he sighed nd pulled the sleepy zara close to him nd closed his eyes.

The thought she didn't replied was killing him. Doesn't she love him, but how could he keep expectations from her after what all had happened. Or maybe this is what called the KARMA, as he has done this to her numerous times like not responding to her confession nd even making fun of the thing. But he himself says, "Action Speaks Louder Than Words", nd today she has done enough things to prove this. Nd he need to deal with her with patience. Sighing he too slept.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next Morning................

They both get ready, done having breakfast nd was about to getup when sana hold his hand.

Sid:- we need to talk sidarth, AD take care of zara, saying so she dragged him towards their room.

At their room :-

Sana:- sidarthh unmm i.. I wanna say..
. Something......, she stammered.

Sid:- haan meri jaan bol na, he said cupping her face.

Sana:- sidarth zara is here for just a week, she said not meeting his eyes.

Sid:- what, he frowned.

Sana :- haan tu jb chahe usse milne aa skta hein sidarth bt vo vahi rahegi, she told.

Sid :- but vo yha kyu nahi reh skti, he asked.

Sana:- kyuki sidarth uske schools hein aur bhi chije hein nd most important environment sidarth it's way too much better there, she explained.

Sid:- hum yha shift nahi kr sktey use, he said with damp eyes.

Sana:- but uska y vala saal to pura honey de na please, she said not being able to bear his sadness.

Sid:- thik h.

Sana:- sidarthhhhh tu aise mt kr aur abhi to ek week h na nd uske baad bhi tu jb chahe usse milne aaa skta h tuje koi nahi rok rha h, she said.

Sid:- hnmm.

Sana:- muje kuj chahiye tujse.

Sid:- haan bol na, he replied in am instant.

Sana:- mein chahti hu k tu kia ko btade that u are her dad, she said taking a deep breath.

Sid:- from which face, he said looking down.

Sana:- vo bachi h sidarth nd uske sath glt hota aya or h ho raha hein muje ek baat bta tere aur arti k beech mein chahe jo bhi ho but tu y baat nahi deny nahi kr skta sidarth vo teri beti h, she said looking at him holding his hands.

Sid:- to tuje lgta h k merko use yha leke ajana chahiye ek dum se, he said.

Sana:- nahi sidarth maine y nahi bola vo bachi h uske sath ache se deal kr ekdum se bomb mt fod uss pe zara ko mein yha layi kyuki she knew that this will gonna happen one day she was prepared bt kia k liye sb naaya hoga u should go step by step for her phle tu thoda visit krna shuru kr bond bna fir btaio bache bahut delicate hotey hein sidarth no doubt maa, neetu di, preeti di sb bahut pyar krte hongey use bt sidarth they need everyone tuje pta h zara k liye maine kbhi koi kami nahi chodi apni trf se bt kl jb vo sbse mili na i saw a new spark in her eyes sidarth they need everyone or kia k sath to sbse zyada unfair hua h sidarth uski toh galati hi nahi h kssi bhi chij m phir uss masum si bachi ko kis baat ki saza tuje pta h vo naye logo se baat krne m bhi darti h sidarth, she explained her own voice cracked at the end about how that little girl would have felt.

Whereas, sidarth was just looking at her in utter disbelief nd shock. Here, she is pleading him to give his daughter her rights. She is saying all this for a girl whom would be hated by her the most if someone else would have been there at her place. But here, she is taking stand for his daughter. How much selfless this girl could be? He felt like falling for her even more harder with each passing second. He can feel pain in her voice nd the courage she has mustered to bring this discussion but she is doing it for a little girl's sake. Nd asking him to be fair with that little girl whereas, she knows how much unfair it will gonna to be with her own self nd her childs.

Sana:- am sorry if i interfere or invade in your personal space, she said not been getting any response from him.

_______________________________________

Love Pre
💫💫💫