Chapter 48 - Kabil

Sana:- are u sure she died.

Sid:- are u out of your mind, he said in a rage lacing tone.

Sana was taken aback by his sudden outburst or shout on her. But she understand reminiscing the most hurtful nd painful memories could never be an easy job to do. Nd right now he is opening all his heart in front of her. Understanding him would be the least that could be done from her side.

Sana:- nahi relax sidarth, am just asking coz media to ask about her but they didn't seem to know about her death. That's why i just asked out of curiosity, she explained.

Sid:- am sorry it's just,he apologized.

Sana:- it's okhai sidarth let's complete what we have started nd i wanna know about her, she said in context of knowing his info regarding arti.

Sid:- we were in canada with krishna and kash for three months or should i say three most crucial months of her pregnancy. At the time of delivery they all were having a family rift Going on between them as they want to save arti over the child whereas she wanna save her child first. But after lot of discussions we kept child at the priority nd doctor handed me kia saying arti is no more. Krishna and kash was stratled they didn't even let me look at her for last time. Nd they took my words from me that i will not talk about this to anyone. That's why nobody knows about it except me and my people. When i came back here i go to mom nd she took it nd i used to engrossed in work as we have started everything from the beginning. Mom nd our family used to take care of her. Nd when i brought the mansion nd our flat back i asked mom to move in with me. She just royally declined it. Nd kia needs care so she kept her there as well. I still remember the first time i took her in my hands she was say too small. U know i was having nothing in my life at that time to smile at but that little girl's angelic face just always makes me to do so. I always use to see her from far, a harsh sob left his mouth while speaking the last line.

Sana sighed nd kept rubbing his back. Honestly, at this moment she just don't have in her to feel pity on him on this thing. She was feeling like all the rights which should be of her childs are given to someone the precious moments which a mother - father spent together are just snatched from her. The parental face is one of the most beautiful phase of one's life nd it was snatched from her, by her own husband nd why, just for the sake of a mere misunderstanding or a doubt. But that time has gone. He is gulity for his deeds nd he too has faced a lot nd she truely felt bad for him. But right now he talking about his daughter's first experiences nd she is not her mother. Is it right of him talking about these things in front of her like this or he just didn't realised it. Yes, he wouldn't have realised it. Shutting off her conscious brain aside. She clasped his face in her soft nd tiny hands nd kissed his forehead as if assuring him to be there for him always.

Sid:- tune bola tha na that u want my time not money.

Sana:- hnm.

Sid:- tuje yaad h jb hmlog apni first anniversary se phle punjab gye the, he asked.

Sana:- hnmm jb hm sbse milne gye the sath, she replied remembering the moments.

Sid:- vha p tere mama or mami aye the, he said.

Sana:- what unhone kuj bola tko haan bta, she said frowning as she knew them very well how they are.

Sid:- shant meri mardani shant muje kuch ni kha unhone muje vo log bs baat kr rahe the mom se nd i.. I heared that.

Sana :- what they were talking about, she said fisting her hand.

Sid:- that u got the proposal of marrying rajveer sinha (a very well-known business men nd politician of punjab) when u married me.