Chapter 70 - Plans

He patted her head to make her sleep but sleep was far away from his eyes.
Isn't she right they have two more childs to look after and even they have discussed earlier about it nd it's February right now nd he can definitely bring all of them here in india after two months in April. As, she has clearly told him that he can do that one's there sems finished. But then why she didn't mentioned this for one's that they can be back, his conscious mind mocked at him.

He just don't understand what should he do to make things fall in his favour. He knew the way he is getting affected here she too is getting affected for the seperation it's just he showed it in his anger and she showed her inconvenience with silence. But if it's hurting her as well then why she is doing this.

He may sound selfish but she was taking care of their childs till now as well then why she is leaving now. That contract can't be a reason as it just doesn't matters nd if there is something more to it then why she just can't tell him. Why to keep him unknown to the things always?

He looked down at her face nd a small smile played at the corner of his lips he just can't hold it back nd break down in numerous silent tears he bit onto his lower lip to control his inner turmoil.

Why do always this happens to him?

Can't he spend a happy life with his family?

The tears of the upcoming seperation began rolling down his dark black orbs like a river nd he didn't even cared to wipe them off. He just keep staring at the ceiling recalling all the time they have spent together he remembered how he tortured her in the beginning nd she used to take it all on her, then how she clear his thoughts nd misunderstandings. He kept thinking about numerous things nd didn't even realize when sleep took over him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next Morning, sana was the first one to woke up she opened her eyes nd saw her husband sleeping right beside her while snuggling his face in to her neck she moved a bit to look at his face nd saw his face was sticky with dried tears. She tried to came out of her embrace only to be pulled back he pulled her back nd murmured in his sleep, "don't leave me please meri jaan", this words just make her feel more worst.

How would she leave this man who loves her immensely, her heart asked. She sighed nd keep ruffling his hairs nd began looking at each nd every corner of the room. Where she has spent these six months she is going to leave this place in a few hours.

And more than that this men who tries to understand her every time. Who has cried the entire night for her like a baby. Tears were rolling down her eyes continuously. She blinked her eyes to clear the vision nd somehow get up making him woke up.

Sid:- good morning, he wished rubbing his eyes.

Sana:- morning, she replied back kissing his cheeks.

She quickly run to washroom after pecking his cheeks making sid smile.
He too get up nd moved towards another washroom they both get ready sana was wearing a simple yet classy ice blue color palazzo suit with matching punjabi juttis whereas sid wear a casual blue t-shirt along with denims nd black shoes as he knew he will not be left in a condition to attend his office today .

He came back into the room after getting ready. His lips curved into a beautiful smile as he looked up at his wife getting ready wearing her lip gloss. The next moment his eyes began becoming misty as from tommorow he will not be able to see this view. He took a deep breath and entered inside while settling himself at the couch itself.

Sid:- kya plans hein fer aaj ke madam, he asked scrolling through his phone trying to look nonchalant.

She walked up to him nd sat beside him at the couch.

Sana:- unmm phle mere mansion chlte hein then khanna uncle ke ps, she told almost in a whisper while looking at him trying to read him but he didn't looked back.

Sid:- okhai phir ready ho tum phle b'fast krte hein fir mension chlte hein, he replied still looking at his mobile.

Sana:- hnmm mein ready hu chalo but sidha mension chlte hein b'fast vahi krenge AD ka call aya tha, she told.

Sid:- fair enough, he said getting up.

They both moved downstairs where maa was feeding kia her b'fast who was sitting there in her school dress ready to go. They strolled towards her, she wished them both a morning nd sana hugged her tightly.

Sana:- baby mumma will miss u, she said with moist eyes.

Kia:- kyu aap khi ja le oo, she asked confused.

Sana:- haan baby mumma ja rahi hein apko yaad hein aap zara se mile the, she asked sweetly.

Kia:- hnmm vo bahut achi hein aur kia se bahut pyaar krti hein vo, she said with an glint in her eyes.

Sana:- haan baby mumma unke ps jaa rahi hein vo apki sister hein aur apko pta hein apke ek bhai bhi hein, she told.

Kia:- kya kia kb milegi sbse, she asked cutely.

Sana:- baby pappa will take u there abhi ke liye mumma ko kisshi karo, she said in a same childishness tone as kia's.

Kia:- kia will mish u aap kb aaoge, she asked her eyes well up.

Sana nd sidarth looked at each other how would they reply to her question.

Maa:- kia mein dekh rahi hu maa papa k baad granny ko bhulne laggi ho tum bs vahi dono chahiye tumhe, maa said covering up.

Kia:- no granny kia loves u the mosht, she said spreading her arms.

Sid and sana sighed in relief nd looked at maa who has helped them to make the situation less worse. They both moved outside towards their car to go to the mension.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Inside the car, they both were sitting at the back seat of the car quietly a bit distant to each other. They both wants to talk but it felt like words has just died inside their mouth. Finally sana decided to broke the silence.

Sana:- Sidarthhhh, she finally managed to altleast utter his name.

Sid:- h..ha..hann...ba..b...baby, he shuttered.

Sana:- hold me please, she finally managed to speak.

Sid:- come here, he said opening his arms.

She snuggled into him totally hiding herself into him and trying to gather the courage needed for her to face the upcoming storms. She was trying to prepare herself to face the worst whereas, sidarth was just trying to make himself determined it's just an matter of two months he will bring everyone back no matters what.

It is difficult for sidarth to let her go. But it is way too difficult for her as maybe she is leaving everyone behind for always. Maybe, she won't be able to snuggle into him like this ever. Maybe she won't be able to hold her childs in her arms. Maybe she would never be able to put her head in maa's lap nd feel that motherly warmth.

It is difficult for the person who is being not known to the things but just asked to oblige the things decided. But it is worse for the person who knew things in and out and would have to watch people blame nd curse her but she would have to take that happily.

But this doesn't makes any difference IT STILL HURTS, afterall, who didn't want happiness or wish to live a happy life who want their family to suffer. But tough decisions are meant to be made for the betterment and this is what she is doing.

The rest of the drive was silent they both were just lost. They came out of their thoughts as the driver told them they has reached. They both get down nd moved inside the mension.

The view was definitely not pleasing to the eyes, as aparna was crying her eyes out in her hands whereas, zain was trying to figure out what's happening and he was too at the verge of crying whereas, jannie and karan was trying to hold them.

_______________________________________

Love Pre
💫💫💫