Chapter 38 - Drunk

Aaj, i.e,19 - 9 - 2020, apki writer ka Birth Day h So, here i am to celebrate it with my virtual family my emotional attachments. So, here i am. Hope u will like the update. Or kl k motivational comments k liye bht jyada sara thank you. And this is for u

Yr muje naya phn mila bhai gifted me. Bt aab story ka kya hoga pta ni.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Sidarth decided to confront her nd he know he can't do that being sober so he let himself loose nd gulped alcohol. Nd head back to home. Here, sana has just completed making dinner nd have come inside the library to found something interesting to read as, their is still time. She was just roaming when her phone ringed nd it was a video call from asim. She picked it up nd denial appeared on the screen. Nd this brought an huge big grin on her face. She plugged the earphones in nd answered the call

Denial:- mumma, he said with a cute pout.

Sana:- haaan baby, she said happily.

Denial :- mumma aap iss baar jb aaoge to nahi jaoge na vapis, he said.

Sana:- baby plyzz thoda time.

At the same time sid was about to open the door but stopped in between hearing the "baby", oh so madam is talking to her baby. He thought.

Denial:- mumma how much more time it's enough now am not gonna talk to u, saying so he handed the phone to asim nd turned his face his veins were poping out his jaw clenched nd muscles tensed, just as his father nd sana smiled at the thought but she know now she has to cajol his small sid. So, she gestured asim to give the phn back to him.

Sana:- bebuuuuu, she said ever so sweetly.

Denial:- mumma this is not fair u always do these sweet talks with me nd convince m this time am not gonna melt i will not talk to u if u will not stay, he declared.

Sana:-but bebu agr aap baat ni kroge to kdhar dard hone lg pdega na mere, she said dramatically placing a hand on her stomach.

Denial:- mumma this is not done, he said stubbornly.

Sana:- Denial am here for work na so understand, she said sternly this time

Sid heared this nd his last thread of control broke nd he darted inside standing in front of her, where she was siting. Sana found this nd immidiately ended up the call nd looked up here he is standing with his blood shot eyes nd the most deadliest look on his face. Seeing this sana immidiately thought to get up because before she can actually do that he hold her from her shoulders harshly nd make her stand.

Sidarth :- who is denial, he shouted.

Sana's face became pale how does he got to know about denial. No, i can't let him know about him. Sidarth saw her pale face nd he know he has caught her red handed. He waited for sometime but she didn't speak anything but was just standing like a statue looking at the floor. Finally he spoke again.

Sidarth :- do u love him, he yelled.

Sana:- afcourse i mean yes jann h vo m...., she replied in an instant nd bite her tounge after realizing what she just said. But before she could say anything else sidarth lifted her up in his arms nd didn't let her say anything.

Sana POV:-

As i realized what i saw i know what he must have thought shit man. But before i could say anything i was in his arms. I have a slightest idea that what gonna come next but i don't want to think about it i trust him the most he promised me nd nothing like that will gonna happen. Because he has given his words to her.

(author, aise kaise btadu konse promises, hehe)

"Chae humlog kitna hi kyu na ld le but tu meri jaan thi h or rahegi nd m apni jann ko kbhi bhi vo vla physical pain nahi dunga, because princesses are meant to be treated like that. Nd i love u the most, always remember that".

She was believing him after remembering his words. But not after what came next. He throw her harshly onto the bed nd go to cupboard nd came back holding a blindfold nd a few dupattas. He tied her hands, eyes nd at last her mouth, whereas, she was just looking at him in disbelief until he blindfolded her eyes. She lie down closing her eyes. Accepting her fate, accepting the fact that he broke all the promises he made to her. The moments they have spent together in their 1 year of marriage was a fairytale. Now, they do have innumerable difference but still

Does she deserve this?

Where did she go this much wrong that she has to face this?

Why she has to face all this always?

Did i hurt him this much that he is doing this to me?

She kept asking herself these questions, when he undressed her making her gasp. She was just numb all this while. While, he kept torchering her. He bite each nd every corner of her body whispiering.

YOU ARE MINE

Once satisfied he entered deep inside her, making her cry. The time when she came back nd they makeout that time too it was wild but still it was more of craving but today it's just anger nd wrath. He has turned a blind man who is just trying to satisfy his ego. Today, it was just a punishment for her, through which he wanna prove that she is his territory. He kept stroking deeper nd deeper inside her until she pass out. But still, he keep doing it until he himself satisfied. Once, he was done he laid down at his side of bed nd slept.

The affect of alcohol nd insecurities broke the promises.....

After about some hours, it was midnight when he got up as his stomach growled. Nd look at his side nd tears began rolling down his cheeks. He just get up wear his clothes, took his car keys, covered her completely with the sheets nd left. He kept driving and driving until he reached a beachside. He reached there get out of his car nd sit their crying his heart out.

Sid POV:-

Shit shit shit what have i did.

How can i?

How dare i did this to her?

Damn it, how could i these to her.

How would i will face her?

How would i see disgust for myself in those beautiful black orbs of hers?

Would i ever be able to even face my own self?

I.... I..... Forced myself on the girl, jisko m apni zindagi se zyada pyaar krta hu.

No reasons of mine can justify the act nd the sin which i did today.

POV ENDS...........

With these thoughts he keep siting there bowing his head down nd hugging his knees, whereas tears keep flowing down his eyes nd he unknowingly slept their in the same position.

Kaisa h y ishq tu hi bta khuda..........

Na rh skte h khfa, ja hi juda.......

Mgr sath rehte h to ek dusre ko hi kr dete h tbah.................

On the other hand, sana try to open her eyes, her head was throbbing, their was unbearable pain in between her thighs. But it was nothing in front of the pain she felt at her heart. It was a never healing wound. She felt like even death would be an more easier option than this. But after few minutes again her vision got blurry nd she passed out again.

___________________________________

Love Pre
💞💞💞