Chapter 19

Arun🦎🦎

Arun was just smirking😈😈all while looking at breaking💔💔 Sana

"I am feeling very happy this moment looking at Sana's shocking face😥😥😥,,,,,,, stupid bitch she thought she will be happy after rejecting my proposal for a billionaire....... I was very happy when I met her for the first,,,,,, I fell in love 🖤🖤🖤🖤with her but now I understand it is all lust🤤🤤🤤🤤 not love,,,,,,,, I was restless almost everyday looking at her ,,,,, she looks sexy in every thing she wears😬😬😬😬,,,, I just want to take her then and there it self,,,, so I made a plan first,,,,,,,,,, I became her friend...... then tried to get near her......... then proposal finally decided lavish her....... but everything got spoiled when this bitch rejected me😡😡😡😡.

I was sexually frustrated I want her,,,, and i will get her😈😈😈,,,,, I made a plan to drug her and take her,,,,,😈😈😈 but later I changed it when i got a solid weapon which will make her mine forever😍😍😍😍😍

Flashback

Arun🦎🦎🦎 had come to get signature from Sidharth on some of the papers,,,,, he was supposed to enter his cabin when he heard some women shouting🤨🤨🤨🤨 he decided to leave ........but when he heard that women telling something about Sana🦋🦋,,,, then he got curious🤨🤨,,,, then got to know that Sidharth is her fiancé💍💍💍💍 and she rejected him for Sid's money and wealth😡😡😡😡,,,, he also heard women telling Sid about some office affair and proof regarding that,,,,, but Sid 😈😈slapped that women and throw that proof in dustbin without even looking at it for once👿👿👿👿,,,,, Sid was shouting at her and then he saw women leaving his cabin after some time even Sid left.

Then Arun🦎🦎🦎 entered the cabin went to the dustbin took the envelope and he went out of his cabin.

Later in his house,,, he opened the envelope to see their photos and videos he made a solid plan😈😈😈😈😈

"Such a stupid women😈😈😈😈 don't even know how to use these photos and videos,,,, abh mein tumhe dikahugi SANA ki ye ARUN kya kya kar saktha he😏😏😏😏😏"

He morphed those photos and edited the videos😈😈😈😈 then couried it to Sid's mansion,,, he knew one or the other day the bomb💣💣💣 which he had lit will blast for sure,,,,,

He waited...... waited...... and finally on the day before their wedding he got a call from Sid asking him whether the photos were real or not😈😈😈🦎🦎🦎🦎

And he agreed by telling him

"Sir voh sabh sach he 😈😈,,,,, hum 1 mahine se relationship me the aur jab meine ne propse kiya tubh voh accept bii kithi 🦎🦎,,,,lekin uske baath ussne resign kiya aur mujhese baath bii kiya nahi mera calls or messages ki reply kar rahi he sir😥😥😥😥,,,, I really love her a lot but she ditched him for your money sir. I'M A POOR MAN SIR I CANT AFFORD HER😭😭😭😭" He did a mallow drama which made Sidharth to believe😬😬😬😬.

Thenafter cutting the call he laughed like a evil devil😈😈😈😈 "ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa,,,,,😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 I will see how Sana will escape from this trap,,,,,, Just wait and watch,,,,,, how THE SIDHARTH SHUKLA👿👿 will throw you out of his life and then I will the one who will accept you, I will use and throw you like these proofs which that idiotic boss had thrown in the dustbin😈😈😈😈,,,,,, Ha ha ha haaaaaaaa😆😆😆😆😆😆"

Flaskback ends

"Tch tch tch Sana I really feel very bad for you😥😥😥,,,,, soon your husband will throw you out of your life but don't you worry😈😈😈 mein hu na me accept karlunga tumhe"

BOUND IN LOVE❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें