Chapter 16

SIDHARTH👿👿

Sid was crying😭😭😭😭and his heart was bleeding💔💔.......

"I LOVED YOU BUTTERFLY💔💔,,,,,,, I TRUSTED YOU😢😢 ,,,,,,, BUT AT THE END YOU ALSO BROKE MY TRUST,,,,,,, I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CHEATED ME....... YOU CHEATED MEEEEEEEEE.......... ARGGGGGGHHHHHH😭😭😭😭"

Sid started throwing things here and there👿👿👿

Then took a photo🤩🤩 which was placed on his study table......

"Sun rahe ho na tum saale,,,,,,, dekho voh mujhe dokha de rahi he,,,,,,,, voh biii usske thara dokha de rahi he mujhe,,,,,, tu sach kehraha tha😭😭😭😭,,,,,, jab ham kisiko pyar karte he aur voh hame dokha deke chodh jaathe tho sach me dil toot jatha he yaar💔💔💔💔,,,,, dum gut tha he😭😭😭,,,,,,, abh mujhe samaj aaraha he tu iss thara ye sabh sehtha tha kithna dardh hotha hogha💔💔💔💔 maaf kardhe mujhe maaaf kardhe,,,,,,,, dekho iss bevakoop dil ko jo uss cheater pe dhadaktha tha,,,,, mein usse kabhi maaf rahunga yaar,,,,,,,, kabhi nahi😍😍"

He cried........ cried........... and cried hugging the photo to his chest.😭😭😭

"Kyu mujhe chodh kar chale gaye tum😭😭😭,,,,,, mein ithna bura huu kya,,,,,,, kyu tumne mujhe aakela chodh diya,,,,, vapas aajhavo please,,,,, mein voh sabh karunga joh tum kehthe the,,,,, mein pina todh dhugha,,,,,,,, mein phirse tumhare liyhe guitar bajauga please aa ja mera paas,,,,,,, please pleaseeee yaaaaarrrrr please😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭"

He slept on the floor hugging the photo missing the person who is his soul💔💔💔💔💔.

Next morning Sid's head was paining very badly but still he had to attend the wedding.

Yes he wanted this married to happen,,,,, he will punish her in his own way,,,,, cheaters are meant to be punished🥺🥺🥺🥺.

First he wanted to stop the wedding and throw her out of his life but he cant do that now,,,,, he had seen happiness😍😍 in his mother's eye when he agreed for the wedding,,,,, happiness in Vishal's eyes while looking at Sana yearning for mother's love🥰🥰,,,,,,,, yes he can't disappoint them,,,,,, he love his family a lot😍😍😍😍,,,,,,, he can't do any harm to his mother and nephew both are the part of his heart💙💙💙.

He wore the sherwani selected by her everything was her choice😢😢😢,,,,,, it is paining,,,,, paining a lot😭😭😭😭,,,, he still can't believe those photos,,,,,,, but the proof is blinding his eyes those voices are blinding him😣😣😣😣,,,,, people are making him blind,,,, he had seen the same situation,,,, the same INCIDENT WHICH IS STILL RAW IN HIS MIND and is making him blind😣😣😣😣,,,,,, blind to trust in which he had failed during that time,,,,,, when he lost HIM🖤🖤.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He was sitting in front of hawan kundh🔥🔥🔥,,,,, and pandit was saying him do to all the rituals and he was blankly performing them,,,,, He saw her coming but he never looked her😣😣😣😣,,,,,, he did everything with hate filled in his heart🖤🖤,,,,,, he tied mangalsutra around her neck and applied sindoor in her partition making her SHEHNAAZ SIDHARTH SHUKLA😍😍.

BOUND IN LOVE❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें