Chapter 33

SANA🦋🦋

It was midnight🖤🖤.... Sana was in a deep slumber..... it has been lot of days having a good sleep actually quiet a long time with all these freaking issues in her life,,, she had spent her nights alonly crying and thinking her fate.... But today she was happy😍😍,,,, her mother in law made her happy after the death of her mother there was no one with her as a companion as a friend to share her miseries,,,, share her heart,,,, she even feared making friends even Arun introduced himself as her friend before and had made her life a living hell,,,, but her mother in law she had felt warmth💕💕,,,,, Her mother in law had prepared all her favourite dishes for dinner as a lovely welcome and she felt very happy🤩🤩.... They shared each other's feelings and she even gave her suggestions which made her heart swell,,,, she made her feel just like her mother. Now she was sleeping but suddenly her balcony door opened without making a loud noise it was just a perk and Sana was not awake but the person who came inside like a thief was mesmerized by his sleeping beauty👿👿❤❤.... He went near her bed bent on his knees and placed a longing peck on her forehead making all his worries fly out of window... He was at peace seeing her at peace😍😍.... He has been a long time watching her sleep,,,, she is literally a baby while sleeping,,, hugging a pillow,,, head on the pillow,,,,, damn lucky pillow he wants to be in that position but he cant it was his punishment😣😣😣.... He wants to touch her he cant,,,, he wants to hug her he cant,,,,, he wants to take her home he cant,,,, All these were his punishment for the blunder he himself has created😥😥😥.

Sid then caressed her forehead,,, her thick eye lashes,,, her cheeks everything screamed that his wife is an innocent butterfly,,,,, his own butterfly❤❤. He just sat there looking at her beautiful sleeping face,,, he didn't know when the time had past it was 4 AM in the morning but he was still there,,,, it was not a new thing to be awake😨😨. He had insomnia... lack of sleepiness which he used to over come with bottles of alcohol but now he was a man on mission💕💕💕💕,,,, that is to win his wife back,,,, to have her back in the right place which was meant to be her's forever... He finally gave a peck on her lips then on the forehead and left the place in the same way😍😍😍.

Sana woke up in the morning joyfully to start a new day😍😍😍😍,,,, she freshen up,,, dressed up in her favourite dress,,,, applied simple make up with sindoor and mangalsutra then realization hit her that she was divorced😨😨😨😨,,,,,, but she ca...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sana woke up in the morning joyfully to start a new day😍😍😍😍,,,, she freshen up,,, dressed up in her favourite dress,,,, applied simple make up with sindoor and mangalsutra then realization hit her that she was divorced😨😨😨😨,,,,,, but she cant show it to the people,,,, society,,,,, Can she ???? No she was not ready for this step,,,, she was scared she had no one except this family,,,, except her husband but she is not ready to forgive him this soon he has to work hard 10x hard💕💕💕💕💕..... Then she went down to see her mother in law in the kitchen

"Good morning maa,,,, ye aap kya kar rahe he mein kardhetha huu aap isse chodhiyhe" Sana took the spatula from her mother in law😍😍😍😍

"Good morning Sana🦋🦋,,, mein kartha huu beta,,, ye mein rooz kartha huu beta... koi problem ya parishani nahi he beta,,,," Aarthi said her daughter in law

BOUND IN LOVE❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें