Chapter 10

SANA🦋🦋

Sana was crying 😭😭😭😭in the corridor thinking that she had cheated her mother and her soon to be finance..........

It was forceful,,,,,,,, but still she had kissed him😙😙😙................it was bugging😥😥😥 her now.

Sid was very good from last 15 days but now what was wrong with him,,,,,,,,,,, why he again started behaving like that..... he had kissed her😘😘😘😘.

IT WAS HER FIRST KISS😔😔😔😔............. WHICH SHE HAD SAVED FOR THE LOVE OF HER LIFE💕💕💕💕....................

"Sana sabh chuch karabh hi chal raha he tere liyhe aaj kal,,,,,,,,,,..... tumhara kismath hi aisa he" thinking about her problems😔😔😔😔,,,,,,,

Her phone rang "shona meri shona shona ho ho.....❣❣❣❣❣" ,,,,,,,,.....it was her mother😍😍😍😍.

Composing her self she picked the call😐😐😐😐

"Helo maa.....kya hua aachank aapne call kardiya"

"Nahi beta,,,,, aisa kuch nahi.... me tumhe he bathane ke liyhe phone kiya ki 4 din baadh lardke vaale mangni karana chahthe he,,,,,,,,,.... iss liyhe kal se chutti ke liyhe apply kardhe,,,,,,,,....."

"Maa 4 din ke baadh bohut jaldi hogaya he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,, aur mujhe ladke ka naam thak patha nahi hai"......... 😨😨😨😨

"Aur Maa 3 din ke chutti kyu,,,???,,,,,,  Ek din kafi he na???"

"Chup chap joh meine kaha vahi kar,,,,,,,, bohut manmani karthi ho aaj kal,,,,,tumhare pathi ko ye sab accha nahi laghe ga ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  bohut kaam bohut thayaari bii karna bakhi he,,,,,,,,,, aur mangni jiysa voh chahtha he vysha hii hogha" she scolded😠😠 her daughter.....

"jii maa thik he............abhi apply kardhetha hu,,,,,,,, abhi phone rakhtha huu kaam he,,,,,bye "😔😔😔😔 Sana cut the call and went to apply for leave

.

.

.

.

SIDHARTH👿👿

Sid was happily😁😁😁😁😁 driving to his mansion.......he didn't bother to console Sana.....as it will shocking surprise to her to see him as her groom😈😈😈.

He loved to see the reaction on her cute face🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰.....

He had already called his mother and informed her to do the engagement in four days as his schedule will be free. 

"Mom helo ,,,,,, kya kar rahi ho"asked Sid 😍😍😍😍as soon as his mother picked the call.

"Novel padh rahi huu,,,,,, suprise hu thu mujhe office hours me call kiya he,,,,,,,,,,,abh bathaho kya baath he" said his mother sensing his happy voice

"Voh maa aap ladki valo ko call karke 4 din mein engagement rak vadhe"

"Kya😨😨😨😨,,,,,,4 din mein ,,,,,,beta he bohut jaldh hua ,,,,,,,,unlogho ko bii thayari kar na hotha he"

"Mom,,,,,, pura thayari hojayega mein sambhal lunga aap batha dejiyhe,,,,,,,,,nxt week mein 3 weeks ke liyhe australia ja raha hu"

"Thik he batha detha huu,,,,,,,"

"Oky mom,,,,, bye see you,,,,,,," 😍😍😍😍

Even though his mother was surprised😲😲 and wanted to ask her son about his sudden change of eagerness on marriage😁😁😁😁 she didn't want to bother him so she shrugged off and agreed happily🤩🤩🤩🤩......

BOUND IN LOVE❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें