Chapter 23

It was a morning flight🛬🛬🛬🛬,,,,, it was very tiring 😣😣😣and jet lag was hitting both of them very bad,,,,,,,😥😥😥 but still there was a happiness😍😍,,,,,, Happiness of returning back to home💕💕,,,, for one it was a day of reunion and comeback✨✨✨ and for other it was day to reduce a bit of regret and guilt he is having in his heart❤❤😥😥 ,,,,, still both had a bright smile on their face😀😀,,,, Flight landed in Chatrapathi Shivaji airport, Mumbai,,,, no body knew about the rearrival of Arjun Aarora😍😍 other wise media bees would have made a huge buzz😁😁😁.

Now both of them left for their home😍😍

ARJUN😎😎

"Finally after 12 years I'm back in India😍😍,,,, yes many things have been changed over a decade but the feel of Mumbai can never change😊😊😊,,,,,, those busy roads,,,,,, busy people,,,,, thousand of vehicles,,,,,, traffic jam,,,,,, big flats and buildings were all still the same😍😍😍😍,,,,,, I still cannot believe that I survived that horrible day of my life😥😥,,,, I still can't believe i'm going to meet my son💕💕,,,,,, I know he don't even know that I exist but still I'm very very happy💓💓, mein ne Sid ko bathaya tha mere bete ka photo dikane ke iliye,,,,, lekin iss kamine😠😠 ko surprise dena he mujhe,,,,,, urgggghhh I'm hell nervous😣😣😣😣"

"Kya hua????? kyu itna nervous ho rahe ho🤨🤨🤨🤨,,,,,  ye mera haath chodho😠😠😠" Sid told him who was holding Sid's hand so tightly,,,, bruises had already began to appear😬😬😬😬.

"Chup beit kamine tujhe kya paatha,,,,,, mujhe kitna tension ho raha he😣😣😣...... yaar Vishal mujhe accept karegha kya????😥😥😥😥😥  Usne mera chehra tak nahi dekha hoga na??? bohut nervous ho raha he yaar😣😣😣"

Sid embraced Arjun side ways "Tension leneki koi zaroorath nahi he,,,,, voh apne dad ko zaroor accept karegha😊😊😊,,,,,,,,,,,,, lekin todha time laghegha poora situation ko understand karne ke liye,,,, So just calm down😎😎,,,, me hu na....... ham sabh kuch sambal lenge tik he😁😁😁"

Arjun nodded happily with tears😊😊😊 in his eyes.

.

.

Finally they reached Shukla's Mansion......

"It is still the same,,,,, same mansion same memories🖤🖤🖤🖤.... Sid and Arjun used to play here,,,, study here,,,,, smile.......... fight...... cry .........they did everything in this mansion💕💕💕,,,,,, but it also had horrible memories which he never wants to remember💔💔"

Both of them got down and went inside the mansion, to see Sid's mom😍😍 and a young girl sitting along with a small boy🤩🤩🤩🤩..... looking at the boy's eyes Arjun immediately felt connectivity😍😍,,,,, those eyes which he had inherited from his father was passed to his son also🤩🤩...... tears started slipping out😭😭😭.... Arjun bit his lower lip to controling his tears but it was not possible😭😭😭😭😭

Sid understanding his friends emotions held his shoulder supporting him and said "Mom dekiye kon aaya hii???"😍😍😍😍

.

.

.

AARTHI😍😍

Aarthi was very happy😍😍 to hear her son's voice and she turned around to greet him but got the biggest blow✨✨✨...... HER SON WAS BACK............. HER ARJUN WAS BACK❤❤......

Tears started coming out of Aarthi's eyes😭😭😭😭

"Maa" It was felt different,,,,,,, it was indeed differenet only he will call her maa💕💕💕💕 and Sid called her mom........ she knew she was not dreaming he was back❣❣❣❣❣....

BOUND IN LOVE❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें