Chapter 8

GAURI😍😍

It has been 15 days after the visit of Aarthi...... she was not able to tell her daughter about the proposal as she knows her daughter will definitely reject the proposal 💍💍💍thinking about their financial condition. Even Kavya🐍🐍🐍 also knew that her sister will never accept the proposal😏😏😏and  she didn't allow her mother to tell Sana fearing she may agree by her mother's emotional drama.

But today Aarthi😍😍 had called Gauri saying that she is going to speak to her son today and then she is going to tell them about engagement date. So finally Gauri decided to tell Sana about the proposal💍💍💍 as Kavya was not there at home........ finding it as a perfect situation.

Gauri went to Sana🦋🦋🦋 room to see her busy making presentation for her work. Her mother sat beside her caressing her hairs

"Are mera bacchi kitna kaam karthi he......beta kuch rest lo na.....jab se aahi ho thab se kaam hi kar rahi ho"😟😟😟

"Nahi maa ,,,,, sir ne bohut kaam diya he....mujhe kal hi submit karna he..."

"Thik he" Sana nodded although working.....

Then finally Gauri took a deep breath and said

"Sana aghar teri maa ujse kuch chahthi he toh tuu ushe deghi na,,,,,,.....meinhe aaj thak tumse chuch nahi manga,,,,,,aaj tujse kuch manga rahi huu deghi na mujhe"said with a worried face😟😟😟😟,,,,,,, seeing her mother's condition she kept her laptop aside then looked into her mother's eyes

"Maa kuch parishani he kya,,,,, bathahi ae na mujhe..."

"Phele tu promise kar  mujhe"😐😐😐

"jii maa me promise kartha hu.....abh tho bathahihe" 😊😊😊😊holding her hand and placing her palm in her mothers palm.

"Aghar tumne mere promise thodha tho iss janam tu mera chehra nahi dekhegi" making a stern face😐😐😐

"Maa aap dara rahi he mujhe.... Plzzz bahiyhe na"

"Mujhe tumhara "haa(yes)" chahiyhe..."😐😐😐

"Kiske liyhe maa😟😟"

"shadi ke proposal jho tere liyhe aahihe uske liyhe"

Sana was in utter shock😲😲😲😲😲...

"Maa....ae appp..."

"Sana tune mujhe promise kiya he bolna math" her mother remembered her.

"Maa lekin me....shadi kysa kar shaktha huu,,,,,,,.....maa aap hamari family ke bare me janthi he yaha mein hi joh kamathi hu....agar me chaligahi toh aap log kya koroghe...." Tears were falling from both of their eyes😭😭😭😭

"Tumhare papa ne hamare liyhe paisa account mein chodhkar gaye he.....aur mujhe pension bii aa rahi he beta....tune hamari liyhe bohut kuch kiya he 😥😥😥😥😥abh tera kush rah ne ka bari he....bohut accha rishtha aiyhe tere liyhe....ladka bohut aacha aur samjhdar he.....aur ho sanskar aur ameer khandhan ke he,,,,,,,, tumhe bohut kush rakhegha,,,,,,.....tumne mujhe promise kiya he aur abh shadi ke liyhe tayar hoja "

Saying this she went off the room as she couldn't control her 😭😭😭😭tears and she cannot show her daughter her vulnerable side..

Its always difficult for a mother to send her daughter to her in laws as she is the most precious jewel which brings shine to the whole family surrounding,,,,,,... but it is bound to happen when a girl child marries.......... as it is one of the phase of women's life. Her family can only bless her with lots of good wishes for her happy future so that can shine in her laws house also........

BOUND IN LOVE❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें