Chapter 28

SANA🦋🦋

It has been almost 6 months to her marriage,,,,, 6 months to her painful wedlock😥😥,,,,, starting from the day of her marriage till today her life was full of sorrow and pain,,,, she would atleast try to save their marriage in the initial days but after that particular day💔💔,,,, the day on which her husband branded her as a "slut and whore" she lost her hope on their relationship,,,, on their marrige.😥😥.

She was ignoring Sid from that day,,,,, she doesn't even want to look at him,,,, she never had any hope or dreams like others before all these she only agreed for this marriage for her mother's happiness😥😥 but he made her feel special,,,,, made her feel love for him,,, he told her to trust him but he himself broke it miserably may be in future she wont be trust anyone again😣😣😣,,,, now he made her feel unworthy of his love,,,, he made her feel as if she is unacceptable in his life by his words and actions😥😥.

Hence she decided to avoid him,,,,, ignore him and now she just wants to get away from him. She doesn't want to be insulted again,,, she doesn't want to get accussed again she doesn't want to get manhandled again,,,, she doesn't want to broken completely again,,, she wants to forget all these and have a peaceful life like before,,, if they are together it is not good for them,,,, they will be just heart broken,,,, their relationship is just a namesake burden to eachother now💔💔💔💔.

Now Sana was cooking for her family members,,,,,,, she never mistreated them because of Sid😥😥.... Even though Sid doesn't consider her as his wife,,, his family has whole heartedly accepted her......his family is very considerate and lovely to her😍😍. Her mother in law😍😍 treats her as her own daughter,,,, she even got a caring brother Arjun❤❤ and sweet friend Priya❤❤..... it was enough for her. 

She was brought out of her thought when her phone on the side table blinged🔊🔊 it was a message to be precise a mail

She opened it found it to be DIVORCE AGREEMENT💔💔 which she had signed 5 months back,,,, it was from the court which stated clearly that Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla is now just Miss Shehnaaz Gill💔💔. Tears started falling out of her eyes😭😭 she was feeling sad,,,, it pained her a lot,,,,, she was also a divorcee now just like her sister💔💔..... may be it was meant to happen..... Her sister aways told her that GIRL LIKE HER ARE ALWAYS BORN WITH BAD FATE AND ALSO BRINGS BAD FATE TO THEIR FAMILY..... again it was proved right she was just a curse to her mother and their family💔💔..... she was now crying letting out all the pain😭😭😭

But this divorce is good for both of them,,,, now they can be free from each other and live their life peacefully😥😥.... But still she couldn't imagine the way her mother is going to react to her divorce💔💔,,,, she knows her mother will heartbroken,,,, her mother will again have to bear these societal taunts which will thrown on her because of their daughters😭😭  she has to take all the bad words and insults for her daughter's cruel fate💔💔.

Sana went to her room and started packing her clothes when suddenly she was embraced to a hug

.

.

.

.

SIDHARTH👿👿

"I think death will be the better way of punishment for an animal like me😭😭.... Mujhe mauth ka saza milna chahiye sayadh thabh mere gunao ke liyhe maafi milegha.... Mere jisa insaan ko sirf dardh hii milna chahiye uss masoom butterfly ko hurt karne ke liyhe😭😭.... Lekin mujhe voh chahiye mere butterfly chahiyhe mujhe,,,, mere zindgi me chahiyhe jeene ke liyhe ,,, I need her as oxygen to survive,,,,, she leaves me now I will die😥😥..... I will die everyday with guilt and regret just the way I did when my Arjun left me..... uss ke bina me jee nahi pahugha😭😭,,,, I need her to calm the beast which howling inside me,,,, I know she will never forgive me but I ll beg for her forgiveness but I cannot live without her😭😭. Even if she wants me to kill myself I am ready to do but she cannot leave me..... voh mujhe chodhke nahi jaa sakhthi😭😭😭😭.... Mere sukoon ban gayihe voh abh.... I will live for her and die with her😍😍" All these were the thoughts of Sid who was now crying on the floor like a mad man😭😭😭😭,,,,, he was burying himself in guilt and regret,,,, He was yearning for only one thing that was TO SEE HIS BUTTERFLY TO HUG AND BEG HER FOR FORGIVENESS❤❤.....

BOUND IN LOVE❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें