Chapter 43

SANA🦋🦋 SIDHARTH👿👿

"Butterfly aur kitne time lagaogi yaar, ham honeymoon par jaa rahe he vaha settle honeke liyhe nahi jaldi karo...  jaan please flight miss hojaye gii" Sana heard her husband whining and yelling as they were getting late. Yes,, after nearly 11 months of their marriage they going to their first trip together,, their honeymoon. This idea of honeymoon was totally her husband's😍😍, after all the hustle bustle of their life, from the moment she first saw him in Arjun's cabin, then his rude behaviour towards her, his sudden proposal for marriage, their marriage, Arun and his evilness, Sidharth's misunderstanding, Arjun's return, his realization, then she giving up on their life, her mother's promise, her return back to his lfe, his regret, his guilt, his accident, his past, finally hearing him out and forgiving each other for our own mistakes  and promising each other to build a future for themselves and stay happy forever. This was our journey🤩🤩, a journey of love and trust, with so many misunderstandings, so many regrets, so many harsh moments but still today after 11 months of all these pain, finally we are sailing towards our happiness which we ever wanted, this smile,, this little feeling,, this peace,, this is what we ever wanted. A happy peaceful life❤. And finally we are here, we are happy and content from past 1 month😍😍.

And this topic of Honeymoon had just began 15 days ago, when they were about to sleep

.

.

Flashback 15 days ago

"Sidharthjii aap abhi thak soye nahi, mere kuch zyadha kaam tha aaj kitchen mein,, isliye der hogayi" Sana entered their bedroom to see Sidharth sleeping on his stomach, hugging her pillow and was continuously ranting some concurrent words and she knew all his mutters were meant for her... Chuckling at his actions😀😀 she went to the cupboard took her night wear changing into it, she came back.

"Aur kya kar saktha huu mein,,, jab meri biwi ko aapne iss masoom pathi ko pura din ignore karegi toh... mera yaad thak nahi aathi tumhe" Sid said rolling his eyes at her🙄🙄 who was getting ready for sleep.

"Aap bacche he kya, 36 saal ke honeyale he abh, lekin ye baachovali harkath nahi gaye, agar mein abh din bar aapke saath bita raungha toh ghar ke kaam vaam kon karegha??!! Boliyhe???😠😠 Ek toh aapko ek kaam bii nahi aatha, sirf apne laptop padkdo aur subha se sham thak usse guro,, iske alawa aur kya kar sakthe he aap???,, aaye bade complain kare vale,, ek din apne office chod kar ghar ke kaam karke dikaye mujhe, tab sochthe he aapke iss meaningless complains ke bare mein... suna aapne...???" Sana yelled at him😠😠. It was getting on her nerves now. He was annoying the hell out of her nowadays, he was not allowing her to do any pf the house chores as he was working from home now, either he will call her every 15 minutes once for one or the other thing or he will be behind her hugging,, kissing her and disturbing her while she was working..

"Butterfly... iss mein itne gusse hone vali konsi baath he,,, mein he bus pooch raha tha bus" Sid muttered with his puppy eyes🙁🙁

Glaring at him she laid on her side of bed and covered herself completely with duvet. Making him sad😔😔, he just wanted to spend some time with her, he was perfectly fine now but still he is risking his company and stays at home just to be with her. But his workaholic wife is busy, always busy with her house chores, she didn't want any maids nor servants in her house, now that she is the house lady, she will keep it clean and tidy that was her motto🙄🙄. Fifteen days he had brought this new house for them, it was a small cozy two storey house, again it was for his wife,, it was her dream to live in a cozy yet comfortable house happily with her family and after shifting here she had made this boring house into a beautiful home😍😍their home... And her first and last demand was that she doesn't want any maid in her home. He being innocent ever *cough* *cough* husband followed her every order😷😷.

BOUND IN LOVE❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें