Chapter 41 (Part 1)

SIDHARTH👿👿

Her smile😍😍... that is what that makes my day.... Those lips which curves beautifully when I called her butterfly,,,, made my heart skip a beat... she is my butterfly.. my wife... my world❤❤. I never thought a person in our life bound in the name of marriage and comes with thousand of promises can trully make our life a worthy one. Yes,, I had lost the hope in marriage when Arjun had failed in this same marriage... It is when i got to know marriage can be poisonous too,,, it can ruin your beautiful life until you die,,,, and I began avoiding this topic for 35 years of my life..... But my butterfly changed everything,, it will be a lie if I say that I was not attracted to her at our first meet,,,, i was hell attracted to her at our first sight itself.. but my mind was betraying me,, it also took me to the day when I saw Arjun laying in the pool of Blood😣😣 all coz of this stupid love and this thought called marriage,,,,, But may it was my happy fate that I too did this beautiful mistake,,, I too fall in love with the most amazing girl of this world,,, my butterfly🦋🦋,,,, she changed my life for better I guess,,, she stood with me even when I scooped so low by insulting her,,, I manhandled her but still she stayed with me bearing all my traums,,,, then it made a horrible mistake to divorce her and I lost her... I regretted each and everything that happened in my married life😥😥.... I was supposed to keep her happy,,, make her smile but I only gave her tears. But now I have promised myself that I will give her all the happiness she deserves,, I will make her the queen of my heart,,, the position which truly belongs to her. But for all this to happen to start a new beginning she has to know me,, know my past😣😣. It is too difficult to tell her about my past,,, the past where I ruined a person's life who is my soul,,, who had only loved me like a brother,, like a true friend... but I cant keep Sana in dark she has to know everything about me,,, she has the right to know why I have trust issues,,, why I failed to trust her,,, why I failed in this marriage but still I am scared that she will leave me,,, I don't want to be alone again... I want to be happy at least once in my life... this is the only thing running in my mind,,, I hope she will understand me I hope she will😥😥...

"Butterfly mein tumhe kuch bathana chahtha huu,,,,"

She smiled,,, a beautiful smile😍😍,,, it will always remain adorned in her face in future and I promise that.

"Jii boliyhe"

I was ready.... It was time..

"Mera past"

Sana was shocked... but she retained her self by putting a smile and then caressed my face and said

"Sidharthjii agar aapko ye sabh kehna difficult ho raha he toh koi baath nahi he,,, mujhe apke past mein nahi rehna he mein aapke future banha chahtha huu,,, meh apko maaf kar chuki huu and meh bii apse maafi mang chuki huu,,, abh ham future ke baare mein sochthe he,,,, I don't wanna you to remember your past if will hurt you now,,, aap please thik ho jaaye pehle"

Mom you were right,,, I got an angel🤩🤩 in my life which I failed to adorn in past but in future I will not fail you,,, but I can't my new life by keeping her in dark❤❤... she has to know about me,,, she has to know about my past.

 she has to know about me,,, she has to know about my past

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
BOUND IN LOVE❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें