Chapter 21

SANA🦋🦋

Sana was pacing back and forth in the hall. She was hell worried😨😨😨😨 for her husband. It has been 2 AM midnight Sid was not home...... she tried calling Sidharth but the phone was switched off😥😥😥,,,, she knows he will be angry if she calls him but still his habit of drinking made her worry 😣😣😣😣...... what ever he might do insulting her,,,,, taunting her,,,, scolding her but still he was her husband and she cares for him😍😍😍

Now she was getting restless,,,,, fear was eating her up😨😨😨😨...... she was so scared this got her shivering😣😣😣😣,,,, it was her first time staying alone in the mansion

Again she called Manoj😊😊

Tring.....tring......tring......

"The person you are calling is currently out of coverage area please call later"

The same message she is receiving from past 4 hours making her all worried😣😣😣😣..... finally she called her mother in law😍😍

"Hello maa "

"Hello Sana,,,, kya hua itna gabrai hui ho,,,,, kya hua beta..... sabh kuch thik he na ??😨😨😨😨"

Aarthi sensing Sana's fearful voice asked her.....

"Maa,,,, Sidharthjii abh thak ghar nahi aaye he,,,,, mujhe bohut dar lag raha he maa😭😭😭"

"Kya!!!!!!!,,,, Sid abhi tak nahi aaya,,,,, tumne Manoj ko call kiya?? Daro math beta Sid ko kuch nahi hoga😥😥😥"

"Manoj ji bii call nahi uta rahe he maa,,,,, me kya karu😭😭😭😭??"

"Ye Sid abh thak serious nahi he,,,, aisa kon biwi ko akele thodh kar bahar jatha he,,,,, beta parishan na ho mein car bijvatha huu,,, tum yaha aaja,,,,,, thik he.....😍😍😍😍😍"

"Jii maa"

Soon driver arrived to Sid's mansion and picked Sana ,,,,, finally they reached Shukla's mansion

Sana saw her mother in law sitting in the hall,,, she could see her maa was hell tensed😨😨😨😨😨😨....... She went near her and sat beside her holding her hand and patting them softly😍😍😍😍.....

"Maa kuch patha chala kya😥😥....."

"Lag raha he Sid London gaya he😣😣😣"

"LONDON????😲😲😲😲 Le...kin unhone mujhe ku...ch" before she could complete her mother in law cut her off

"Voh Arjun se milne gaya hogha😣😣😣😣"

"ARRJUUUNNN😲😲😲😲 matlab.....voh photo....."

"Haa beta,,,,😥😥😥 Vahi photo vala,,,, Sid ke zindgi ka bohut bada issa😍😍,,,, voh insaan jo Sid ko sabse kareeb se aur sabse acche se jantha he💙💙💙,,,,, Sid aur Arjun dono ek sikke ke doh pehlu he😍😍😍,,,, Arjun ke bhagher Sid or Sid ke bhagher Arjun kabhi nahi rahthe the❤❤,,,,,, sab kuch accha chal raha tha beta😥😥😥,,,, jab voh aai😠😠😠😠"

"Voh kyun he??😕😕"

Now Aarthi😭😭😭😭 was in tears,,,,, she couldn't tell anything further....

"Iske aaghe mein tumhe kuch nahi bol sakthi huu Sana😥😥😥..... ek baath bol sakth huu ,,,,,, Sid apne past me bohut suffer kiya he😭😭😭😭😭,,,,, abh bii suffer kar raha he😥😥,,, uske life sirf dokha.... regret aur guilt hii bara he😣😣😣😣😣,,,,,, usse sirf tum aur Arjun hii thik kar sakthe hoo😥😥😥😥,,,,,,, lekin begwan bi mere bete ka kush beka nahi jatha tha iss liye Arjun ko usse cheen liya😭😭😭😭..... Agar me chali gai toh mera Sid ko kabhi akela math chodhna beta,,,,,,, voh aakela ho jayegha,,,,,,, plzzzzzz Sana promise karo mujhe😭😭😭😭"

BOUND IN LOVE❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें