Chapter 25

SIDHARTH👿👿

Sidharth was completely devastated😥😥😥😥 after the scenario that happened in the Shukla's. After driving back to his mansion he went to his study to get the divorce papers which he had not signed yet. Yes..... he made Sana to sign but Sidharth himself couldn't do it,,,, his heart didn't allow him to sign it...

But today after that incident,,,,,, even his heart was completely shut down💔💔..... he was determined to push her away from his life....... There is no place for cheaters in his life...... He make sure she will never be able to cheat any men.... He will destroy her life completely😥😥😥.

POOR BOY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT HE HAD ALREADY DESTROYED HIS OWN LIFE..... THE MOMENT WHEN HE CALLED HIS OWN WIFE A SLUT🖤🖤🖤🖤.

Then Sid sent divorce papers to his lawyer and told him to file it to the court

"Sorry sir, aapke marriage ke che mahine ke baadh hii ham divorce ke liyhe apply kar sakthe he..... mujhe lagtha he aapko ek aur chance dena chahiye iss shadi ke liyhe its just my option sir...." Lawyer politely😊😊😊 suggested Sid..... as he was the legal lawyer of both SHUKLAS and AARORAS.

Sid was very angry😡😡😡😡 at the audacity of his lawyer "Toh tum mujhe law sikarahe ho abh...... mein tumhe isliye pay kartha huu kya???😠😠..... Mera baath kaan kol ke sun lo.... mujhe agle mahine hii divorce chahiye,,,,, Just file today it self.... understood😠😠😠"

"Jii sir jaisa aap kahe" Lawyer sighed

Then Sid went to a classic pub to relieve his mind and get over the pain in his heart💔💔..... he was sitting in the bar and was drinking till he would forget everything😥😥,,,,,, Doctor had already suggested him not to drink as he had hypertension and it was not good for his brain. But who cares until he forgets all his pain.....💔💔

There was a group of women in the bar who were eyeing Sid as a piece of meat🤢🤢.

One among them spoke "Hey Laavs,,, uss Sher ko toh dekho yaar kithna hot he🤤🤤🤤🤤,,,, kysa talli ho raha he"

Another girl in the group their leader (Laavs) said "Hey girls!!!!.... voh familiar lag raha he na.... Bai bohut handsome bii he🤤🤤"

Other one spoke "Voh toh THE GREAT BUSINESS TYCOON SIDHARTH SHUKLA he,,,,, abhi abhi recently Shadi hui he uske,,,, voh news chaar mahine phele sensation create ki thi na vohi he ye😉😉"

Laavs "Wow ye toh bada machli nikla,,, mein try karthi hu,,,, vese bii mere saamne usski biwi kuch nahi hogi"

Another girl spoke "Thik he,,,,, bet lagatha he,,,,, tujhe iske saath live jana padegha agar tu success hui toh next month Mr. Singhania ke Singapore trip par tum jao😉😉😉😉"

"Deal girls....😏😏😏"

Soon Laavs approached Sid who was already dizzy and was in his own world

"Hey Handsome,,,, need a company??"

Sid didn't even look at her side

"Dude........mujhe ek aur shot do" Sid tried to move away from her,,,,, while doing so he tripped and Laavs held him ,,,,running her hand on his chest and neck.🤤🤤

"Wooowww kya masth body he yaar,,,, come I'll give you a company"

Sidharth jerked her and moved to other seat.... Laavs was irritated now she wanted this man some how.....She deliberately ran her hand on his body again and again

"Mein tumhare biwi se bii bohut accha perform kar saktha huu,,,, You can try me🤢🤢"

"Door raho mujhse,,,,, meri shadi hui he,,,,, meri biwi he ghar par,,,,, chodho mujhe😠😠"

BOUND IN LOVE❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें