Chapter 22

SIDHARTH👿👿

Sidharth was scolding Arjun for his stubbornness,,, yes his idiotic friend😬😬😬 wants to eat biryani and doctors had strictly told to follow the diet plan😬😬. But no,,,,,, Arjun is just like a kid who wants what he yearns for🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️...  

"Arjun tumhara thabiyath bohut karab he aur tumhe biryani kane ki padi he😬😬😬"

"Saale biryani mera jaan he🤤🤤🤤,,,,,,, uske bina me kabhi nahi rah paunga,,,,, itne saal baadh uta hu biryani toh bantha he yaar" Arjun replied grinning😁😁😁😁 at Sid

"Ye purani ads ka dialogue bolna badh karo..... koi biryani viryani nahi milegha tumhe😠😠😠😠😠😠,,,,,,, chup chap doctors ke advise follow karo...... tumhe diet par rehna chahiye" Sid said sternly at sulking Arjun😤😤😤

"Atleast ice cream toh kilado yaar..... plzzzzz😣😣😣😣😣"

"Tum pregnant nahi ho na ,,,,,,,,, tumhe biryani or ice cream kilane ke liyhe"

"Yaar please,,, ye doctor kal se mujhe sirf voh porriage kila rahe he😭😭😭😭,,,,,, plzz Sid pretty please with a cherry on top sirf ek ice cream😣😣😣"

Sid's one glare😠😠 made Arjun turn his face to other side with a huff😡.

Sid sighed looking at his friend's childish behaviour🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️,,,,,

"Thik he doctor se puch kar le aatha huu"

Arjun's eyes twinkled🤩🤩🤩 "Sachi"

"Sachi muchi😂😂,,,,,, abh apne aapko itna stress dena bandh karo,,, aur rest karo"

"Thik he saale kartha hu rest😛😛😛" Arjun rested for a while

Sid was just looking at his best friend who was sleeping peacefully he caressed his hair lovingly😍😍😍😍,,,,,, he remembered how Arjun was😎😎 and what he has become now😥😥😥

ARJUN AARORA😍😍...... one of the reknown business figure😎😎,,,,, man who brought bankrupting AARORAS to such a great height it became the top most business firm in India🥰🥰🥰🥰....... He was a man known for his handsome looks😎😎, model figure😍😍, his business professionalism🤩🤩 and perfectness in whatever he does😍😍..... He was the star that was shining very brightly in the dark night🌟🌟✨✨.

Such a great man was now lying like a helpless man😥😥😥,,,, his friend had lost lots of health and weight but still had that intimate aura which will never leave him😍😍😍.

He remembered their past the day he was brought to the hospital,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that dread full day😭😭😭

Flashback

Sidharth👿👿 running in the stairs of Arjun's Mansion..... his face was showing one emotion that was FEAR😨😨.....

Fear of loosing someone precious....... Fear of loosing his other soul😨😨😨....

Sid ran.... ran..... ran panting heavily🥵🥵🥵🥵..... finally he reached the terrace and there stood Arjun at the tip of the building

"Arjun ruko yaar,,,,,,, please Arjun ruko,,,,,,😨😨😨"

Arjun turned around to his best friend "Sorry Sid😥😥,,,,, maaf kardho tumhare iss bewakoof dosth ko,,,,, IM SORRY SID😥😥"

"Nahi Arjun,,,,,, sabh galti meri he mein ne tuj par trust nahi kiya yaar,,,,,,, mujhe maaf kardo lekin ye saza math do mujhe please Arjun,,,,,,,, tumhare bhager me nahi jee paunga.... Please yaar😭😭😭😭😭😭😭"

BOUND IN LOVE❤❤जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें