Manny's Chances (Chapter 13)

Hiccup POV

I turned my head to look at Eugene. He had his hand on Jack's shoulder as I walked over to Katelyn.

"What are you talking about? Jack's dad is dead." I recalled from Jack's memory.

"He is and he isn't. After the Voo-doo man and Pitch took Jack's dad, the Voo-doo man trapped him inside the moon." She said.

"But...why?" Jack stated as he lifted his head.

"They wanted him to be alive when they killed you." she said as she stared at the floor.

"But why the moon?" Anna asked.

"I'm not sure. Manny just told me that Jack's a fighter it runs in the family. Perhaps he caused a lot of trouble for them." she said.

"Wait, you talked to him!" Jack stated as he stood up from his chair.

"Sorry Jack, only some creatures have the ability to talk to those who aren't in the physical world." She said as she rested a hand on Jack's shoulder.

I could already feel Raven flinch.

"Well, at least tell me you can bring Elsa back." Jack asked.

"I can't promise you anything, but it won't matter anyways if we don't find out what lullaby of love is." she yelled.

"Okay a lullaby is a song that puts babies to sleep, right." I said.

"Yeah." the gang replied in unison.

"Anna, did your mom or Elsa ever sing a song to you or anyone as a kid." I said.

"Well, both my parents weren't there as much as Elsa. Wait, Elsa did sing me a song." she yelled with glee.

"Well, what is it?" Katelyn said.

"Um.. I don't really remember. Why don't you ask Elsa with that orb thing." She asked.

"I can't. When it comes to capturing a soul, it loses it's energy and power for as long as you hold it. Elsa is almost completely gone. In fact, it should take a day or two before she is gone forever."

"Come on Anna think." Jack said.

"Um...the snow blow-no glows bright on the castle? Ugh no mountain yeah mountain its that one. The snow glows bright on the mountain tonight not a footprint to be seen." she sang as Katelyn drew down the lyrics.

~ten to twenty minutes of erasing mistakes later~

Jack POV

"Okay do you have it all" Anna asked.

For some reason Elsa's song seemed very familiar to me. I just can't remember.

"Come on guys, we have a special someone to visit." Katelyn said.

After saying our goodbyes to the Shrek family. We set out to find my father.

"So why do we have to go, I mean, isn't he in the moon." Merida asked.

"Well, he only has the power right now to be summoned but once at least one of the idiots is killed he'll have way more power." Katelyn informed.

"Can he be brought back?" I asked.

"Sorry Jack, the Voo-doo man has been missing for years. You would at the least have to kill both of them." she said sadly.

"Well, can't my dad kill him." I asked.

"He wouldn't be able to. The Voo-doo man has his minions aka Shadows. They'll tell him when Manny has his full power. That's when he'll hide in the deepest parts of hell where Manny can't reach him." She stated.

"You said something about him being summoned. Can you do it." Rapunzal asked.

"Nope. But the "Trolls" from the Valley of the living rocks can." she said happily.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

I'm back. I have no excuse other ten I suck, my snowmen ⛄.Well, this was just a filler chapter. I really needed this to move the plot sorry if it sucked.

Well, just letting you know I am trying and trying to move this story along but man it's hard. Get it man like Manny. No oh I suck.

Well until next time. Adios!
Love You

Keep Calm & Live On

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄