Pan & Frost ~ Chapter 19

Elsa POV

"Okay um, Peter Pan what do you want?" Rapunzel asked.

"Well love, it isn't a matter of wanting something, but actually a matter of saying something." He said as he turned his head to Jack.

Jack furrowed his eyebrows and slowly lowered his staff.

"What?" He growled.

"Wow and I thought you were suppose to be the fun one." Peter said astounded.

"Ha ha very funny, now come on green pea what do you want?" Jack said annoyed.

"I'd watch what you say in front of me, Frost." He said warningly.

"Same to you, Pan" jack threatened.

Peter rose his eyebrow and answered, "Fine."

Next thing I know I am in front of Pan with a knife to my throat. Katelyn ran forward but vanished in green smoke and was transported to a roof with her wings and hands bounded. Raven left to Katelyn without even a second glance. As for the gang they were bounded to the streetlight by a rope.

"You see Jack watch what you say."

I started thrashing around in his grip, but then he put the knife to my face making me freeze.

"You've got fire," he chuckled, "I like fire."

Jack started pulling away from the rope with no success.

Peter chuckled and with a flick of his wrist we were set free.

"Okay back to buisness." He said.

Jack stood next to me and glared at Peter.

"Oh come on you tested my patience. Anyways, I overheard you were planning to defeat Pitch. I'd like to say I'm interested." He explained.

"Nice to know, but we aren't interested. We already have an army." Hiccup answered.

"An army that I can completely destroy in a matter of seconds." Peter stated.

"Why do you want in?" I asked.

"Well love, your little foe has something useful to me. I'll help you if I can have my....device." he said.

"What is this device?" Hiccup asked.

"Its a communication device." Peter informed.

"Ever heard of a phone." Merida asked.

"A what?" He asked.

Merida rolled her eyes.

"Its a communication device to talk to the lost ones. Such as your dad, Jack."

"Wait you can talk to Manny." Kristoff asked.

"Yes, in fact he's the one I'm going to talk to."

" Don't listen to him Jack. Angels are the only ones capable of such thing." Katelyn stated.

"I have desperate questions that must be answered. I honestly have no reason to lie." Peter said.

"Why do you need to talk to my dad? Answer that question clearly than will help." Jack said.

"Deal," Peter smiled evily, " I need to ask why in hell would Manny have you as my brother."

Our jaws fell to the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I know it's short it's a filler.

Okay the candidates for Short Story Shoutouts are......

xXkim_swaggXx ~ Dear Juliet and Jelsa love in highschool

FarizaNuha ~ The best friends

There's a chance I might of missed you, so please message me again in case.

I have to get serious for a second sorry. I met my ex after months, and I was told that he said he lost his virginity to me. 1. Guys or girls, girls do this too don't lie, saying that really hurts someone please keep the lies to yourself. 2. Can we all please respect each other even after a break up

Happy Mothers day, and if you don't have a mom if you want I can be your retarded snowmom. I am always here for you.

Love you

Keep Calm & Love Mom

*Throws random snowballs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~