Miracles In Dresses (Chapter 15)

Jack POV

I woke up to a giant snow storm forming around everyone. In the storm I heard a beautiful voice singing a song in the softest whisper.

Let it go
Let it go

A shadowy figure appeared in the mist of it all.

Can't hold it back anymore

It walked closer to me enough that I could distinguish a dress.

Let it go
Let it go

The storm grew stronger as she walked closer. I stood up and grabbed my staff off the now ice cold dirt and garbage.

The cold never bothered me anyway.

Then the storm stopped, and I saw her.

"Hi Jack." She cooed.

"Elsa?" I whispered.

She gave me a soft smile and nodded. Something wasn't right, but it had to be right she's here.

"Permission to cuss?" I joked.

"Permission granted." She laughed.

"Holy shit!" I yelled in disbelief.

I ran a hand through my hair as I stared at her.Everyone slowly got up, and when Anna met eyes with Elsa's our ears burst. She gave the loudest shriek the world could hear.

"Elsa!" She pushed her way through us and tackled Elsa.

Elsa stumbled but stayed on foot. Anna fell onto Elsa and burst into tears.

"Elsa, I'm so so sorry. I betrayed you, and what's worst is that you paid for it. I'm sorry!" She sobbed.

"Anna." Elsa whispered.

"It's alright. You mean nothing to me anyways." She smiled.

"Wha-what?" Anna whimpered

In an instant Elsa pushed Anna to the ground.

"You mean nothing!" She yelled as her voice turned demonic.

Her hand went back as a large icicle appeared in her hands. At the moment her hand was going to swing she froze. A crack formed on her forehead as she shattered.

Behind the mess stood a beautiful girl. My heart beated and my palms grew sweaty. This only happened once in my life, and it happened to one person.

"Elsa?"

Standing there in a protective stance stood Elsa in a dress that described her perfectly.

"Well, now that she's gone, where is my group?" She smiled.

That's my Elsa.

We all ran to her and engulfed her in an embrace. She laughed and pushed us off.

"Come on guys, we're suppose to be professionals." She joked.

We laughed and stared at her.

"Your back. Your really here."Rapunzel said shocked.

"Yes, I'm here." She smiled.

"Then who was she." Kristoff asked.

"I don't know." She said looking at the shattered glass.

Over by the ice I saw Katelyn and Raven inspecting the fake Elsa. Katelyn picked a black piece of glass and snapped her head to Raven.

"We got to get out of here, now." Katelyn said spreading her wings.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Pitch. He tried to mess with the magic. He made a fake Elsa to kill you, but Elsa came faster the he thought. We got to go." She commanded.

We nodded as we said some quick goodbyes, and drove in an old van that Grandpabbie used when he moved to America.

"Report." Elsa calmly spoke.

"Pitch has tooken over, and these "angels" are helping-" she cut me off.

"I know that, Frost. I meant about Nickelodeon." She smirked.

"Nick? But we weren't going to worry about that, and how did you know?" I said.

"Well, we need them, and I was still strong enough to hear." She informed.

"How the heck are we suppose to get Nick on our side along with Disney and DreamWorks." I asked.

"Being a criminal means you got dirt. Lots and lots of dirt. Meaning I got dirt on all of them. They have no other choice." Shem smirked.

"Go to Disney, their dirt is pretty nice." She told Merida at the steering wheel and lent back in her chair.

"Jack." She whispered.

"Huh." I asked.

"This is what I like to call fun." She smiled.

"Then I guess we do have something something in common." I smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey snowmen this is short but I'm going to try to continue tomorrow hopefully.

I hope you didn't think I forgot about Nick right.

Ha

So my list of obsessions hmmmm

Friends

Magcon

Shawn Mendes

The two guys that look like Shawn Mendes at my school

Food

YouTube

Vine

And thats pretty much it see ya

Love you

*Throws a thousand snowballs at your heads to annoy you*

Keep Calm & Be The Life Of The Party

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~