Trolls (Chapter 14)

Jack POV

Well, turns out the Valley of Living Rocks was actually the city dump.
After Pitch made crap out of the whole world people lost their families, friends, money, food, and homes. Because of this, people were forced to live like rats here, yet they have never been happier.

"It wasn't always like this." Katelyn informed staring at Raven.

At this point he was playing with small children, and giving them small piggy back rides in the air.

"This whole area of peace, use to be a reckless fight for survival. All that mattered to anyone was food and shelter. What's worse is it only took less than a year for it to happen." She added.

"How did it change?" Merida asked.

"A man came. He is a medicine man. He came from Norway, but he acts as if he's lived here forever. Anyways, he treated them all well and taught them how to live peacefully, and now they are all living happy."

"Is he the one that will summon Manny." Rapunzal asked.

"Yes. Now shh, we're here." She whispered and walked forward.

"Hello." She whispered into a small opening in the garbage.

"Huh. Bulda is that you." A loud yawn came out.

Soon after a short man with spiked hair pulled back walked out.

"Ahh Katelyn. I see you brought visi-"

"Pabbie?" I heard the faint sound of Kristoff.

What?

"Kristoff. Kristoff old boy is that you." The old man asked walking towards Kristoff.

"Yes! Yes it's me!" He yelled as he ran to Pabbie and engulfed him in a gentle embrace.

"Kristoff boy, where have you been. We haven't heard back from you in over a year." He laughed happily.

"I've been busy. Wh- where is Bulda." He asked searching the area.

"Over here in the back with all the family. Come, all of you I insist." He said leading us into the small cave.

After a few kicks and quiet whines we managed to get out alive. The place was the same except a giant wall made a huge crater where people sat and minded their own buisness.

"Bulda, Kristoff's home!" Grandpabbie yelled.

A gasped was heard. Then soon a short women ran up to us.

"Oh jumping trolls. Kristoff's home!" she screamed.

Soon Kristoff was engulfed by small children and adults. Anna was laughing hesterically and pointing at the crowd with tears in her eyes.

"Well now, who is this, Kristoff?" Bulda, I recalled, asked pointing towards us.

"Oh this is Jack, Flynn, and Hiccup." he informed.

"And this is Merida-"

" Your girlfriend?" Bulda asked with glee.

"No, Rapunzel-" he was cut off.

"Your girlfriend?" she said happily.

"No, and Anna="

"Oh, she's your girlfriend!" she yelled and every person turned around.

Both Kristoff and Anna's faces flushed.

"Look, they're blushing. They are dating!" a little girl yelled.

"Okay, leave poor Kristoff and Anna alone. They are here strictly on buisness I believe." Grandpabbie yelled.

The crowd let out a couple aws and departed.