Bright Light (Chapter 5)

Jack POV

I remember how alive this place use to be. Now its just terrible. The cave was extremely dark but we all could still see. All the egg-looking rocks were disfigured and dirty. The grass and flowers were all burnt. Smashed eggs were everywhere.

"What happened here?" Rapunzel said shocked.

"I could answer that, mate." A voice said.

I turned to a small pond. Bunny was sitting on a rock tossing his boomerang in his hand. He stared at his reflection in the water.

He turned to us and I could actually see how bad he looked. His eye was swollen shut and his lip was cut. He stood up and walked towards us.

"Aye Rapunzel, I don't suppose you could use some of that hair on me huh." he asked.

"Sorry Bunny, they cut my hair a year ago. I honestly believe I don't have anymore powers." she said.

Bunny nodded his head and looked towards me. He had a sad look in his eye. I knew he was talking about Elsa.

I looked away from him and at the ground. He nodded his head and sat on a large rock behind him.

"So, how may I be of service?" he asked.

"I need HER." I said.

"Her who's her, mate?" He asked.

"I think you know." I answered.

"Aye, she's over here with Sandy." he said.

He stood up and walked away. We followed as he headed down a dirt trail down to a patch of trees. I could see threw the thin trees. She was walking around thinking hard.

"Reg?" I asked as I stepped closer.

"Jack!" she turned to me and ran.

She engulfed me in a bear hug and stepped back. She held onto my shoulders with shock in her eyes.

"I saw her! She was here! She talked to me!" she yelled.

"Who?" Hiccup said.

"El-Elsa!" she said.

We stood in shock as Anna stepped forward.

"Where?" she said with hope in her voice.

"Here! I was telling my dad that I needed time to myself. He nodded and left. I turned around and Elsa was there. She told me that you were coming. She said I needed to help you find an angel." she said.

"Wait angel. Rapunzel and I saw a angel like person on the roof when we were running from the Nightmares." Eugene said.

"Me too." I said.

"I also saw Elsa today. She practically told me I needed to save the world." I said.

Reg nodded and paced from side to side.

"She told me to find an angel as pure as snow. She hides in a place we all know. Go in the woods and you shall see an angel full of purity." Reg said.

"Great more poems." Kristoff said.

"Did she say what woods or this angel's name?" I asked.

"Not what woods but she did say a name." she said.

"Well, what is it?" Merida asked impatiently.

"It's more of a code name. She said it was "Bright Light"." she said.

"I have a feeling I know what woods." Hiccup said.

"Where?!" we yelled.

"Where The Four Season's old headquarters use to be." he said sadly.

The girls eyes grew wide for a second but returned to normal.

"Well let's find this Bright Light." Reg said.

~half an hour later~

Well when Pitch said he was going to burn Elsa's HQ I didn't think he would burn down the whole forest. We stepped over fallen branches and trees. The white ashes covered every inch of life.

"Do you guys see anything?" I yelled.

"No. Then again we aren't even where HQ use to be." Merida said.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I heard something, something familiar.

"Can't hold it back anymore." it sang.

"Elsa!" Anna and I yelled as we ran.

"Let It Go Let It Go!"

"Elsa!" we yelled again.

"Turn away and slam the door."

Next thing I know I am in what use to be the HQ. I imagined everything as it use to be. Nothing was even burned. I followed the humming of Elsa's song to her room. I opened the door and there she stood.

"I don't care what they're going to say. Ha Ha." the woman said.

A woman with a blue jumpsuit and sky blue wings sat on Elsa's burned but sturdy bed.

"Who are you?" I said as a raised my staff.

"Let It Go Let It Go the cold never bothered me anyway!" she said as she stood up.

"Ok, now that you had your little musical number who are you?" Kristoff said.

"I'm the one you call Bright Light but you can call me Katelyn." she said with a grin.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Guys the new character is here. Bright Light is very important but she isn't the main character. I just need her for a special job.

I also gave you two chapters please be grateful.

Did you see the new once upon a time episode this was my face 🙀

Anyways Love You

*Throws thanks for reading snowballs*

Keep Calm & Watch OUAT

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄