HER and ANGEL (Chapter 4)

Jack POV

I stared into the eyes of the devil as he stared in mine with a evil grin.

"Well, isn't it the famous Jack Frost. Haven't seen you since the death of the Snow Queen." he said.

"She prefers Ice queen!" I yelled.

"You mean PREFERRED. Past tense Jack." He said with a smug look.

Then I cracked.

Eugene POV

Ha ha ha Pitch was getting his ass kicked out there. That was until he called his nightmare's to fly a fighter plane right into the warehouse.

We managed to all get out of there luckily. I looked back at what use to be my home and turned away. I got on my motorbike with Rapunzel behind me. She wrapped her arms around me and held on tight. It reminded me of what use to be.

~flashback~

We were all on our motorbikes. I had Rapunzel with me. Jack and Elsa were together , Kristoff and Anna and Olaf, and Hiccup and Merida. Rapunzel was holding me tight almost as if she sensed something.

"Hey, you OK?" I asked.

"Do you see that? It's on that roof." She said.

I turned my head to where her finger was pointing at. I saw something unbelievable!

Their was a women on the roof. She had long black curly hair and tan skin. She had a blue jumpsuit but that's not what stood out. She had large sky blue wings. Her wings were loosely held against her figure. She was staring at Jack and Elsa while running after them.

I was about to tell our leaders but Jack made a quick turn. Which caught the angel-looking women off guard. She skidded on her sky blue boots to a halt. I managed to look at her face for the first time. She had anger spread all over face. Her brown eyes glared at me. Then her wings changed from a beautiful sky blue to a dark black. She took off.

Then we left.

~flashback over~

"Jack! Where are we going?" I yelled.

"To find HER." he yelled back.

"Her who's her?" I yelled over our roaring machines.

Silence.

We stopped our motorbikes at a large cave. I think you can guess where we were.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Hey snowmen hold on I know your question.

"Where the hell have you been!?"

Well lets just say I've been busy. I know this is short but thats because I want to give you another chapter today. I hope that patches things up.

Well what cave is this? THE BAT CAVE BECAUSE I SO WANT TO CHANGE MY STORY BECAUSE I LOVE BATMAN AND ROBIN

Nope you'll have to read.

Love you

*Throws I suck snowballs*

Keep Calm & Love Snowballs

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄