Battle ~ Chapter 21

Elsa POV

"Okay, it's time." Jack told me.

I nodded and we walked towards our fighters. Pan walked over to us and winked at me. I gave him a disgusted look as Jack glared.

"We are ready." He smirked.

We nodded.

"Guys!" I yelled at the arguing gangs.

They silenced themselves.

"Today the fight begins, and the chance of all of us coming out alive is slim. We are going to walk in, nonetheless, and fight. We will win." I paused and turned to Jack.

"We can't chicken out now. It's time to finally put an end to Pitch. It's time that we are finally set free." He yelled.

The crowd cheered loudly.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I screamed.

We all got on our vehicles/dragons and rode to Pitch's lair.

~

Pitch POV

"Sir, they are on their way." My nightmare spoke.

I chuckled, "How much time?" I asked.

"Ten minutes." He said.

"Get everyone in place."

He nodded and left.

"Good luck, Frost." I laughed, "You'll need it."

~

Elsa POV

We arrived in front of the same warehouse where I was stabbed.

"Round two?" Anna asked.

We chuckled and hopped off our bikes. Many nightmares were set in front of us. Then Pitch appeared with a couple guests.

"You all remember my friends, right?" He asked.

The gang glared as each person that ever hurt us appeared. Drago, Hiccup's abusive foster dad, smiled. Gothel, Rapunzel's evil step mom. Mordu, Merida's old abusive boyfriend. Hans, the annoying officer. Weselton, the other annoying officer.

"Fuck." Rapunzel swore.

Our enemies chuckled as Pitch took another step forward.

"Hey, Pan. I got a surprise." He yelled.

Pan stepped forward and gave a chuckle.

"Nothing you do surprises me." He challenged.

"Really? Well, you might want to think that over again." He mocked.

Pitch snapped his fingers and his nightmares brought a large object with a sheet draped over it.

"Say hi, Peter Pan." He laughed.

The nightmares grabbed the sheet and took it off revealing a large cage. Inside the cage stood a girl shaking the poles with all her might.

"Alice." He whispered.

" Peter." She gasped.

Pan glared at Pitch.

" You are walking on a thin line now, Pitch. Let her go." He bellowed.

"I don't think so. Attack!" He hollered.

We all ran towards the running men in black suits. Jack and I raised our weapons, his staff my hands, and sent an avalanche toward the nightmares.