Familer Faces (Chapter 10)

Hiccup POV

In the next moment Toothless fired at them. Merida and I ducked our head as pieces of debris flew.

Two pairs of bullets shot to my right arm. Just as it was going to hit two arrows shot past my cheek into the bullets and into our attackers chest.

I looked over at Merida as she reloaded. She looked over at me with a confused look.

"What?" She asked.

"You are so lucky I didn't die." I said.

"Or what? You'd come from the dead and whack me across the head every time I picked up a bow." She said annoyed.

"Yep. Pretty much sums up my plan." I smirked.

She rolled her eyes playfully as the noise diminished. Toothless was playing with a long piece of jewelery.

"Come on bud." I yelled.

He slowed his pace as he neared me and Merida. He glared at Merida as she glared back. He and I could've sworn Merida growled.

"Bite me!" She spoke.

Oh no. I quickly stepped in their paths and glared at them. They calmed down but stayed alert.

Well, I guess now would be a good time to check on the power couple.

Rapunzel POV

We got a call from the stat phone that everyone was okay so we continued on.

We walked into the broken vault carefully. In the middle a single light focused on the glass case with the ruby in it. Jack neared closer as I grabbed his arm.

"Jack somethings not right. This is to easy." I said.

He turned back as he peered into the darkness.

"Flower gleam and glow"

Eugene's and my eyes grew wide. Jack looked at us with shock. He pointed to my hair as it turned blonde.

" Let your power shine"

"No." I whispered.

"Make the clock reverse bring back what once was mine."

My hair grew blonder just like it had a year ago.

"Heal what has been hurt change the fate's design."

I finally could make out who's voice it was since it grew from scratchy and ugly to young and nice.

"Save what has been lost bring back what once was mine."

She finally stepped out of the shadows.

"What once was mine"

"GOTHEL!" I yelled.

"Jack get the ruby we'll take care of her." Eugene yelled.

"Oh sweetheart, did you really think I'd come alone." She said.

Soon a bunch of nightmare's filled the hellhole we were in.

"Lucky neither did I." I said.

Just on time the gang bursted in with a new member.

"Attack!" Hiccup yelled.

Then all hell broke loose.

Jack POV

I jumped over debris and nightmares as I finally got to the case. I knocked it over and grabbed it.

"Guys let's go!" I screamed.

Toothless shot at the roof as it exploded. I turned back to see Gothel jab a dagger into Eugene.

"Get on Toothless. We can do this." I shot ice at every nightmare that neared closer.

Well to end this short we got out except for a bleeding Eugene.

Besides that everything is peachy.

--------------------------------
Hey my snowmen sorry but I need to end this author's note short

OUAT:'(

HAD TO TAKE AN SAT IN 7TH GRADE=-O

MY EX LEFT SCHOOLS THANK GODB-)

WELL THATS IT

LOVE YOU

*THROWS THANKS FOR READING SNOWBALLS*

KEEP CALM & BE COOL
----------------------------------