Truth ~ Chapter 22

Jack POV

"Turn this thing on, Pan!" Merida ordered annoyed.

Pan rolled his eyes.

"Annoying bitch." He muttered.

He walked up to the large globe and motioned me over. He grabbed his dagger and dragged it across my hand. I pulled back, but he kept a strong grip on my wrist. He pushed my hand onto the globe, making it sting in pain.

"Let go!" Hiccup yelled as they all pulled me away.

Pan chuckled as he made a slash on his own hand. He dragged it over my blood and waited. A couple minutes later, the globe started to glow.

"Hello, my sons." Manny greeted.

Pan and I looked at each other in disgust as Rapunzel healed our wounds.

"Well, I guess I have some explaining to do, huh?" He laughed.

"You think? Seriously, why did you have to have this knuckle head?" Pan pointed at me.

"Well, at least his head has brains in it." Eugene mumbled.

I smirked.

"Well, Pan, Jack is very much needed in this world. Just like you." He explained.

"Then, why did you only keep him?" Pan retorted.

I raised my eyebrows, I never thought about that.

Manny sighed, "Because, Pan, you would of killed him if I kept you."

My eyes went wide. I looked back at Pan who was smirking.

"Yup, sounds like me." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and stepped forward.

"What else could I be needed for? Pitch is gone." I spoke.

Manny stayed silent.

The gang stepped forward.

"Right?" Elsa asked.

Manny sighed, "Pitch will never be done with. Fear is everywhere. He will come back."

"Then what is the point in fighting him?" Anna yelled.

"You guys are the only ones who can do it. When Pitch comes to the point where he is too strong, Peter will be there to help you." Manny informed.

"So, we just do this until we die." Pan questioned.

"Not nesscesarily. I have a deal for you."

"What kind of deal?" Pan asked intruiged.

"I have the power to give you inmortality. In return, you be heroes and fight Pitch." He said.

"If we refuse?" Kristoff asked.

"Then your descendants will follow in your footsteps."

We looked at each other.

"Heroes or Criminals?" Elsa asked.

Elsa and I stepped up, "We choose-"

***
Sixteen years later

Olafloverforever POV

Eight figures ran across rooftops. Each person holding a bag. There swift footing helped them loose the men behind them. They laughed with glee as they came to a halt in a cabin in the woods. They entered their nice house as they all headed to their kitchen.

"What did you get, girls?" Eugene asked.

They smiled as they emptied there bags onto the table, "Food, cash, and tools. How about you?"