Chapter 3: The First Desire

George is still freaked out of hearing from Keyshia that his only wife Julie might be cheating on him, or she's a golddigger, and she is just using him. He doesn't want to believe it but he got a lot of questions for her when they get home.

        "Sweetie are you okay? Like when you just walked away from the podium scared me," Julie touched his arm and looked at him.

        "I'm fine, just needed to relax. But other than that, I need to talk to you about something," he told her.

        "What? Is everything alright?!" she yelled at him and he just stood quiet.

        They finally arrived at their new home, George parked the car, he turned off the car, they both got out the car, and went to the front door. "George please tell me what's wrong?" Julie asked in her worried voice.

        He opened the door, and they both went inside. He turned on the light and started walking back and forth, looking mad and all sad. "George! Tell me what happened?!"

        "Are you cheating on me?!" George finally yelled at her.

        "What?! No I love you George! What makes you say that?!"

        "Because I found out from a little birdy that you kissed a guy!" he yelled in anger.

        "George, I never cheated on you, whatever Keyshia told you is hella lie! The only guy I met was Keyshia's boyfriend Travis. But I didn't do anything but talk with him about marrying my sister that is it,"Julie pleaded her explanation and George stayed quiet. Julie felt she was going to cry hearing her husband yelling at her and accusing her for cheating.

        "Okay well what about this, you're using me for money? You don't want me?!" he cupped her face, he saw the tears continually flow down on her face.

        "No.., George I don't care about the money! I care about you! Why are you thinking like this! We have a babygirl that's growing inside me, were going to be a family," Julie responded and George calmed down.

        "I'm sorry Julie... I'm really truly sorry- It just that I don't want any problems right now. We camed back from our wonderful honeymoon and I just want to focus on just us," he kissed her forehead and she sniffled.'

        "Yes only us baby, I love you," she whispered, he hugged her and kissed her head.

        "I love you too Julie, I'm sorry," he whispered back to her. George will never listen or talk to Keyshia ever again, he believed every word that Julie told him, he loved her no matter what happened. He also believed that was the devil talking to him and not Keyshia.

        "Okay let just go to sleep tomorrow we could go to the mall and hang out," he replied and she nodded her head.

        "Alrighty then," she kissed his lips and walked away. George stayed smiling, he is relieved that everything went back to normal. Then suddenly he heard a beeped, he turned over and saw a text message on Julie's phone. He picked up and saw,

        My Travie: You want to come to my house tomorrow afternoon?

        George eyes popped out, he couldn't believe it, he remember what Keyshia said about her boyfriend Travis and Julie together, he also remembered that Julie said Travis in their arguement. He doesn't still want to believe it, so he decided to go to Julie and find out.

        "Julie!" he yelled out, he started walking to the bedroom, he saw Julie was fixing her hair getting ready to go to bed.

        "Yes honey what is it?" she asked.