Chapter 25: KEYSHIA! STOP!

"Was she kidnapped or something?" the police officer asked Christina and Julie. They looked at him, he looked very annoyed right now.

        "Uh...No but like-"

        "I'm sorry girls but if you have some evidence or something-"

        "Look were going home in three days! Her mother is worrying sick about her! So do something You're the freaking police!" Christina yelled at police officer, her and him gave a shocking look.

        He sighed, "Okay...We'll figure out something to do. Just continue calling whoever that she might been with the previous nights," he told them and walked away.

        "How in the world were going to figure out where she has been?" Christina asked Julie while they're getting out.

        "I don't know I'm not no detective...But I just guessed we have to wait," Julie shrugged.

        "Yeah I guess...Let's go back to the hotel," Christina took her hand and they went walking togething hoping Keyshia would come back.

***

        "Ugh..Ugh...My gosh," Keyshia had to dragged herself downstairs back on the bed, her hair is messed, she had dried blood all over her vagina, she doesn't know what to do. The rope finally broke in her hands, she looked at her wrists, bruises, red ones and they hurt very badly. She went into the shower, she looked and covered her mouth in digust. It smelt horrible, she doesn't know why Jaron and Tyrese lived in here, they're digusting men.

        Keyshia untied her feet, she went back to the room, checked in the cabinets for towels, she smiled. She took one, she went back in the bathroom, she's for sure not taking a shower but definitely clean her body. She turned on the sink water, she wet the towel, and wiped her face from the dripping blood. 

        What's happening to me...When all of this started? How'd this happen? God...Please help me because I don't know what to do at this point. Everyone around has been a bad influence to me...Well excpet for George I guess...I don't know I need to get out of here, and go somewhere else. I don't know just tell me! Ugh! Can't think, can't say nothing or do anything! Ugh I hate myself so much, I wished....I could just die... 

        Keyshia looked at the mirror and started tearing up, she then heard doors unlocked, she gasped and went out the room. The door opened, she looked saw Jaron, Tyrese and a black chick that looked she got drugged or beaaten really bad. "How did you get out?" Jaron pulled her hand, she pulled it away because of the pain.

        "Fucking bitch," he threw her on the bed, Keyshia didn't want to speak at all so she stayed quiet. Then she looked, Jaron pulled out another rope, tied her wrists around hard. 

        "Taila meet Keyshia, Keyshia meet Taila...Your new lesbian friend," Jaron introduced them.

        "Damn she looks pretty," Taila touched Keyshia, Keyshia closed her eyes. "Why you getting scared mama?" Tyrese touched her cheek, she moved her face. 

        "I'm not speaking to any of you...If I die then let it be it. I will be with my mom than here," Keyshia told them and they all got in shock.

        "Damn you really want to be dead? Than live?" Tyrese asked, and Jaron shook his head. 

        "Alright let's kill her," Jaron said, Keyshia gasped and he smirked.

        He took out a small pocket knife, "Okay! Okay! Please stop!" Keyshia begged. Jaron arched his eyebrow at her, she put her hands together and hoped he doesn't do it.