Chapter 36: The Trail Results

Next morning, Keyshia woke up from loud crying, she sucked her teeth, got up and went to Georgina. She went inside the nursery room, saw her crying and begging for Keyshia to hold her. "Aww what's wrong sweetie pie? Where's Daddy?" Keyshia walked out the room, went to look for George, then the bathroom door opened showing George in his towel.

"Morning," he said, kissed Keyshia's cheek and then Georgina's cheek.

"You didn't hear her crying? You know I'm suppose to be on bed rest?" she yawned and replied.

"But you seem in a towel so I was taking a shower," he pointed to the bathroom door, and chuckled.

"You're going to work today?"

"Uhh yeah I do hone you know that," he smiled and then she started whining. "What's wrong?" he questioned.

"I'm tired babyyy! Like we stayed up all night because of Georgina," she answered.

"I mean that's the first start of taking care of a baby Keyshia...What do you expect?" he chuckled, then started walking back to the room and then started putting on his clothes on.

She followed him with Georgina, "Nothing it just...Never expect my life to become like this now," she groaned, put Georgina down on the bed, and went to George then hugged him tight. "Please don't leave me," she whispered.

"I have to...Besides you will be fine," he kissed her forehead and she rolled her eyes.

"Then soon the breasts feeding coach is coming to show me and stuff...George I can't handle that!" Keyshia yelled out, then George started laughing as he put his tie on.

"Keyshia....You can handle when my mouth is on your nipples," he arched her eyebrow and she blushed a little.

"Shut up I mean't a baby...Babies don't know how to do...Whatever you do," she laughed and then so did he.

"I mean you don't have to breast feed but it's good in my opinion about six or seven months...Till she's one?" he suggested.

"What?! No I am not breast feeding Georgina till she's one!"

"Just giving a suggestion that's all...Now I'm running late. Love you," he kissed her cheek, picked up Georgina and smiled at her. "Bye my baby girl," he kissed her lips, gave it to Keyshia and left.

"Bye call me if anything happens," he waved her off and then went out the room. Keyshia looked at Georgina who was smiling, giggling and showing her tongue at her.

She sighed, "Please don't hurt mommy's boobs," she said to her, went back to her nursery room, put Georgina back in the crib and then went out. Once she did the house phone started ringing, she rolled her eyes and went to get it. "Hello?" she responded.

"Hey Keyshia...Today's my mother's trail...Do you think you can come with me because I'm going to be testifying," Julie replied to her.

"It's today? Wow that quick...Well I don't know because the nurse lady is coming to teach me how to breast feed to Georgina,"

"Oh you're going to start breast feeding today? That's good...But I really don't want to go by myself. Christina I don't know she doesn't like going to jails,"

Keyshia looked at the clock, and back at Georgina. She really wants to go for Julie but she really needs to get in the hang of this motherhood, "You know what I'm going to reschedule the lady I'll be there Julie," she told her.

"Really? You don't have to!?"

"No I want to see your mother and hear when they say the word GUILTY," Keyshia smirked, she really wants to see Miss. Jane go to jail and never come out.