Chapter 20: An Old Friend

Next morning Keyshia's eyes were puffy, dried and very red. She lifted up the covers, covered her face from the sun and yawned a little. "Lorenzo?" she responded and looked around. She saw a man still sleeping in her bed, she frozed it was not Lorenzo it was her adopted brother Hunter.

        "Oh no..Shit," she groaned and got up. She got out the room and yawned some more, she looked and saw her mother cooking. 

        "Morning sweetie," her mother replied.

        "Morning mom...What time is it?" Keyshia sat down at the table and grabbed a banana.

        "Uhh 8:30 why?" she asked.

        "Oh no reason just asking that's all," 

        "What time you and Hunter went to sleep?" 

        "Umm I don't know," she shrugged and took a bite of the banana.

        "You sure? Because I didn't see you sleeping in your room," Miss. Pearl looked at Keyshia and she frozed.

        "I'm so so sorry mom! We didn't do anything! It just happened!" Keyshia got up and went up to her.

        "What happened?" 

        "I don't know...I remember we were talking, he showed me his tattoo and then he kissed me....Then somehow we ended up in the bed but surely we didn't do anything because I am still in my clothes," Keyshia pointed out.

        Miss. Pearl sighed, "I never expect you to do this Keyshia...I know your break up with Lorenzo is still hitting you but like...He's your brother...Adopted brother. I didn't raise you two to be kissing and all lovely each other," Miss. Pearl pointed at her with the spatula.

        "I know...It just my emotions my mom it came to me like that," Keyshia told her.

        "You need a vacation like away from everyone and all of this," 

        "To where? Dominican Republic?" she rolled her eyes.

        "Haha no maybe Georgia? Miami? Somewhere that's nice and hot," Miss. Pearl answered.

        "Hehe yeah maybe,"

        "While I can stay here with mama," they turned around, saw Hunter came in with a white t-shirt on and smiling. He looked at Miss. Pearl and Keyshia, "Sorry mom," he apologized.

        "It's okay I am not that mad," she replied.

        "No seriously Keyshia and I didn't meant that to happen that's all," he told his mother and she nodded her head.

        "Okay but are you still thinking about the vacation Keyshia?" her mother questioned.

        "Yeah I guess I'll go but I don't know who's coming or where to go," 

***

        "I'll go with you," Christina responded through the phone.

        "Seriously? What about the Sexy Ladies, the men and the money? You don't want to leave them hanging like that?" 

        "No I rather hang out with my sister instead...Why don't we bring Julie?!" Christina shouted through the phone.

        "What? Her ass? No no I don't want her,"

        "Come on Keyshia she's your cousin well our cousin,"

        "I don't care she's not going," Keyshia told her straight.