Chapter 29: What Now?

"Ugh! Where is it?!" Keyshia yelled as she went through her clothes, she had this perfect outfit that Jady bought for her two weeks ago as gift for working. Keyshia is blessed that God went into her mind and realized that George is the one from the beginning. But there were so many obstacles in both of their ways especially Keyshia. But she made it to the end now she have to tell him that she loves him a whole lot.

Thump!

Keyshia looked and saw some stuff falling in the closet, she went inside, went down and looked through the stuff. "Ahh there you are!" she picked up the dress, smiled and then looked at the time. "Damn!" she put the dress on the bed, went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

***

"So you have to not let temptation get into you. The spirit is stronger than the flesh, you have to have faith in the Lord and he will not let you do any bad sin..I promise you I have done some in my life that I regret but that's why you repent on your sins...-" George was preaching to youth, he had soo much to tell these growing teenagers that life is hard and it's not easy to accomplish but he's trying.

"My final wording is you cannot please God without faith, and I want you to learn that having faith is not a hard thing-" then suddenly the church door opened showing the great sun shining very bright, everyone turned around. George lifted his head, saw the light shining on Keyshia so beautiful, she's smiling big, her dress is short, and it had colorful flower designs all over. Keyshia was standing there looking like God has brought down an perfect angel for George.

She waved at George, walked in and waited by the door. George put down his microphone on the podium, he pointed at the woman, she nodded her head and she went to finish up the service. George stepped down, he went to Keyshia had a good look at her whole entire outfit. She's wearing makeup, her chest popped out through the dress, her hair is done right and she is wearing a lot of jewelry.

"Hey!" she squealed and hugged him. He stopped her, put his hands in his pockets and looked at her with a confusing look.

"What you doing here?" he questioned in a rude look.

She sighed, "George...I-I...-" she stopped speaking, she doesn't know what to say to him, just spill out I love you or actually tell her whole feelings.

"What is it?!" he semi yelled at her.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything that happened to you and Julie's marriage, sorry that you two divorced, and you lost Emily. I-I just...I don't know how to say this...But I love you George a whole lot, I know I kept my feelings for you inside me because I was just wasn't ready-" then she was interrupted by George lips kissing her lips, she closed her eyes and let him continued kissing her. He cupped her face, pecked her lips a couple times, she opened her eyes and he smirked very big.

"I knew you love me back too," he said.

"Yeah I really do a lot," she responded.

"Come here," he looked back the woman and the youth. He took her hand and led her upstairs to the same place where it's build back home.

He opened the door, he sat her down and he sat down in front of her. "So what happened?" he asked.

"What do you mean what happened?" she questioned.

"With you and that Ramon boy,"

"George. Come on I-"

"No just tell me I won't judge the dude," George chuckled.

"He's engage that's all," she shrugged and looked around.

"Really? Damn for how long,"

"I don't know! But let's forget about him and just focus on us," she grabbed his hands and held them.