Chapter 28: The One

Three Weeks Later...

A lot has been happening to Keyshia these past three weeks, she recovered fully from all that pain she got from the people that has been hurting. She actually went to talk to Mary cousin Jady that needed a fashion designer. Keyshia went and had a flow blown conversation with Jady and she decided to hired her right there. Keyshia never felt so different, free and alive to actually be a fashion designer. She always thought stripping would be her life forever but now things could change from one thing to another.

Also another thing happened, Keyshia and Miss. pearl have been getting closer and closer the next minute. Keyshia talked to her about her feelings, they hanged out more than they did back home. She is so happy and glad that she could have a real mother not Miss. Jane or her dead real mother. But a mother that cares, protected her, and talk to her whenever she wants.

As for relationships....Keyshia still doesn't want to be in a relationship at all, she feels that's one her weakness allowing someone else into her life. But....Ramon and her have been getting pretty close, she called him everyday for more of his lessons, she went over to his house, they talk, hang out and went on plenty dates. They do want to consider each other boyfriend and girlfriend but Keyshia is still not ready.

Now as for the guy she is living, the pastor, her cousin ex-husband, also known as "friend" George. Keyshia completely has strong feelings for him, they have been together for so long, longer than they were back home. Keyshia does want to go out him, he wants to go out with her. They both live in the same house, they probably saw each other naked once or...Twice it just Keyshia and her relationship problem. But George is not giving up on Keyshia at all, he just have to wait for her to come to him. He knows the secret relationship she has with Ramon but what competition he has? George doesn't want to compete with anything, he will wait till Keyshia actually go up to him and say "I love you and I want to be with you George," will that work? We'll see...

***

Now Keyshia is watching t.v, she has been working days and days on this outfit she wants to design but she's afraid that Jady won't like it. Not to say anything rude or mean but she's strict! Very strict and serious about what's get being made and design. Keyshia few outfits when she was young did get approved but as soon Keyshia started drawing a few stuff Jady has been on her case.

Then the door opened wide, she turned her head and looked at George. "Hey," she waved.

"Working on another outfit?" he pulled out his tie and looked above.

"Yeah I am...I just hate it soo much I don't know what to do with it," Keyshia responded.

George looked at it and scrunched his face, "Maybe her ass isn't big," he joked and she hit him.

"Shut up okay. I want to make outfits for all women not just for women with fat asses,"

"I would!" he yelled and she rolled her eyes. "Anyways you're coming to church today?" he questioned while walking to the fridge.

"It's today? Uhh nope I'm going to another yoga lesson with Ramon," she answered.

"Another yoga lesson or another date with him,"

"Uhh...Both,"

"Okay Keyshia," he responded, she looked at him and he came over to her.

"What?"

"Just say it. You two are dating, you like him and he likes you. You guys are boy-"

"Don't fucking say it!"

"Bu-"

"No! Don't! I don't want to be in a relationship,"

"That doesn't make any sense though! You two are dating!"