Chapter 5: George's Having An Affair

It's the next morning Julie woke up from a nice sleep, she looked on the other side hoping for her husband George to be right next to her but she's wrong. "George?!" she yelled out. She went over to the night stand and looked at her phone, no calls, no messages or even emails from him.

        "Hmm where did he went?" she grabbed her phone and dialed his number.

        "Hello," she heard his raspy voice through the phone.

        "Hey honey why didn't you come home?" she asked him in a worried tone.

        "Oh I uhm went to sleep at the church that's all," he responded.

        "Needed some more of the glory of God?" she joked.

        She heard him chuckling, "Yeah I did, but other than that. I asked him more about my marriage what can I proved it more," he told her and Julie bite her lip.

        "What did he say?" she questioned.

        "Ehhh I don't know maybe it's good or bad I will see today," Julie is afraid big time, she is not just afraid of George finding out about her affair but what will God do to her for cheating on him.

        "Well are you coming to the doctors with me?"

        "Uhhh I don't know baby got work you know," he told her.

        "Ohh okay alright, I guess I'll see you at home?" she said.

        "Yeah don't worry I will be there," he replied and she smiled big.

        "Okay well bye,"

        "Love you," he responded.

        "I love you more," she said it with excitement and hanged up. She looked at the time, she quickly got up and went to take a shower.

        After that she went to eat quick breakfast, orange juice with an apple and bread with butter. She went to her car, started it and drove to the doctors. Julie is happy that George and her are having a baby girl, she can't wait. She was thinking name it like Jewel or Hazel. A name that her and George will love also her family, she really need to talk to Keyshia about what happened at the mall. But she isn't answering any of her calls or texts.

        It's not her fault that she is attracted to her boyfriend Travis, maybe Julie missed the attention from George, well maybe right after she asked this question to the doctor she can try and get attention from him tonight. Julie arrived at the doctors, she got out the car and signed in. She sat down and looked at another woman and a man, she smiled at them and they smiled back at her.

        Then they called her in, she smiled at the nurse and she showed her the room, then she saw her doctor, "Hello Miss. White," she responded. Miss. White stood up and smiled at Julie.

        "Hey Julie how are you?!" she replied back.

        "Doing great thanks,"

        "How's pastor George doing?" she asked.

        "Doing well too," she answered.

        "That's good! Tell him I say hi, and how's the pregnancy going?" Miss. White grabbed the clipboard while Julie sat down in front of her.

        "She's doing good too, no stress, no pain, no bleeding. I'm eating right, excerise too," Julie responded, Miss. White nodded her head and wrote it down on her clipboard.