Chapter 23: Kidnapped

"Miss? Excuse me Miss?" Keyshia opened her eyes, she looked at the guy waking her up.

        "Huh? What time is it?" she asked.

       "Your stop is here," he pointed outside, she looked and it was already morning. She got up and scratched her head, she walked down the bus and looked around. Then she noticed, she was near the hotel that her and the girls rested in. She walked across the street, into the hotel, she walked to the elevator and laid her head on the wall. She closed her eyes, and just take a quick nap. Then

        DING!

        The elevator door opened, the person walked in, Keyshia still had her eyes closed waiting for her turn to leave then...

        "Ahh!" Keyshia started screaming, the person covered her, she started pushing, screaming and trying her best to get out. But then the person put a towel that would make her to close her eyes and not notice what's happening.

        The person looked around, put her in the car, he quickly went to the driver side and drove away far from the hotel.

        Meanwhile...

        RING! RING! RING!!

        "Fuck!" Christina got up, and went to grabbed the phone. "HELLO?!" she yelled through it.

        "Oh! Uhh Christina is Keyshia there?" it was Miss. Pearl sounded shock to hear Christina yelled through the phone.

        "Oh shit! I'm sorry Miss. Pearl...Keyshia? Uhh-" she looked in the rooms, no sign of Keyshia anywhere. "I'm sorry Miss. Pearl, Keyshia hasn't come back home since last night," she responded.

        "What?! Where is she?!" Miss. Pearl yelled.

        "I don't know but I'll ask the manager downstairs,"

       "You better I didn't let my daughter to be lost in New Orleans already," Miss. Pearl replied in worrier.

        "Don't worry we'll find her or call her she must have her phone!" Christina yelled out.

        "Christina...This is her phone that you are talking in," 

        Christina looked at the phone, "Shit!" she whispered. "Look I'll call you back...Bye!" she hanged up and went to Julie's room.

        "JULIE! WAKE THE FUCK UP! KEYSHIA IS NOT HOME!" she hit Julie with the pillow so hard to wake her up.

        "Ow?!" she got up and looked at Christina.

        "Get up we have to find Keyshia! She hasn't been home since last night at the club!" Christina went to the bathroom and washed herself.

        "Seriously? Did you call her at least?" she suggested.

        "No! Because Miss. Pearl called her phone and I picked it up," 

        "What the hell? Where did she go? I thought she was with us?"

        "I guess not. Maybe she slept at a girl's house," Christina spit out the toothpaste. Julie lifted up the covers then screamed.

        "WHAT?! KEYSHIA IS HERE?!" Christina came out of the bathroom, they both looked and saw two naked girls in Julie's bed.

        "The hell?! Julie?!" Christina yelled at her.

        "Not me?! I didn't have sex with them?!"