Chapter 37: The Proposal Talk

After hearing Miss. Jane got sentenced to life, Julie and her lawyer hugged it out. Julie grabbed her purse, she looked at Keyshia and Miss. Pearl smiling at her. She walked up to them with a sly smile, "Hey were so proud of you and sorry," Keyshia hugged Julie and Julie giggled.

"Sorry about what? I'm a little upset that mama said that but this is for her own good and I am happy for that," Julie responded.

"So what are you going to do now?" Miss. Pearl questioned.

"Well I'm going to go back home, sell my mom's house, take the valuable stuff, sell it, save the money in the bank account and maybe go on vacations with my friends," Julie smiled and shrugged.

Miss. Pearl and Keyshia smiled for Julie actually taking another huge step in her life. Even though she lost George, her daughter, and now her mother. She still has herself and that's the best part.

"So I'll see you guys. Love you both," Julie kissed their cheek, rubbed Keyshia's arm and went out the courtroom.

"There's Julie...," Keyshia replied.

"Yeah you must be proud of he" Miss. Pearl stated.

"Of course mom! I hope she does find herself and happiness too,"

"Just like you?"

"Uhh yeah...Except the abuse and rape part...Otherwise I am fine!" Keyshia yelled out and Miss. Pearl started giggling. Then they noticed Georgina in the baby car seat smiling, and handing out her arms for them. "Now it's time for breast feed!" she sighed, Miss. Pearl shook her head, Keyshia grabbed Georgina, the baby bag, her purse and they went out together.

***

"Okay gently hold her hand, her body, and aim her mouth to her nipple that's all," Miss. Pearl told Keyshia.

Keyshia did exactly what her mother did, she couldn't believe she's actually breast feeding her daughter, it felt weird, and funny way. But this thing actually hurts pain! It's because the baby has no teeth just gums they're sucking on it.

"Ow! Mom this thing hurts!" Keyshia yelled.

"Well that's how it is...Plus women doesn't even breast feed anymore, they use the pump and stuff,"

"I rather use that shit!"

"No no I think that hurts even more than this. You will be fine sweetheart. Besides look at Georgina, she's enjoying it and not crying," she responded and Keyshia smiled.

"Yeah I'm very happy,"

"Now you can use the other side if she's hurting you there,"

"Mm yup let's do that!" Keyshia said, and Miss. Pearl chuckled.

Then the door opened, they turned around, saw George walking in and a huge smile on his face. "Hello!" he shouted.

"Hey honey!" Keyshia responded.

"Hello George," Miss. Pearl replied.

"What's going on here?" George took a peak, saw Keyshia was finally breast feeding to his daughter.

"What does it look like? I'm breast feeding! Isn't that you want?" Keyshia smirked at him, and he laughed.

"I mean that's what Georgina wanted from the beginning!" he pleaded, then suddenly Georgina took out her mouth and started whimpering.

Keyshia looked at George, his eyes went in shock, "Oops sorry baby," he kissed Keyshia's forehead and then went to the kitchen.

"So George you heard on the news? Miss. Jane trail was today," Miss. Pearl got up, left Keyshia continued breast feeding and went to talk to George.

"Really? Damn how did that go?" he questioned.

"Well...She got sentenced to life without no parole," she answered.

"Also I had to testify," Keyshia mentioned.

"Whoa! Keyshia what did you say?" he said with surprise look.

"Not that much just clearly explained my past, life with Miss. Jane and how she threatened killing me and the baby," Keyshia shrugged, then she noticed Georgina was falling asleep. "Haha I'm done. I'll be right back," she picked up her daughter, then they left Miss. Pearl and George.

"So guess what occasion is coming up in the family?' Miss. Pearl smiled.

"What?" he asked while making some lunch for him to eat.

"Keyshia's birthday. But shh," Miss. Pearl whispered, and George gulped.

"Whoa what! I didn't know that!" he shouted.

"I know I know! But I just want to create a special surprise for her that's all," Miss. Pearl lowered her voice down.

"So what are you thinking?" he asked.

"I don't know...Maybe a surprise dinner, party, or even...You can take her out and propose to her you know," Miss. pearl winked and George sighed very big.

"Ehh I don't know...It's kinda too early for me and her to get engage and marry. Like she's still a young woman," George admitted.

"Oh come on she has grown, given you a child so why can't you just do something nice for her,"

"Miss. Pearl me and her just got into a relationship, we just had a baby. I mean we haven't even gone to dates yet. I just want to get even more closer and closer to her then I'll see how things go. But that doesn't mean I am going to leave her and my baby," he explained and Miss. Pearl stayed quiet without another word.

"Alright I understood. Whatever your choice I accept. But I hope you do this at the right time and moment," she poked him in his arm and he nodded his head.

"I will just trust me," he said, he hugged Miss. Pearl and she hugged him back.

"Alright tell Keyshia I am leaving and make sure she is breast feeding more often,"

"Will do bye," he kissed her cheek, she waved and then walked out. George sighed, then started walking upstairs once he did, he saw Keyshia crossed her arms and gave him a look.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm tired baby," she walked up to him, and wrapped her arms around him.

"Aww me too sweetie," he kissed her forehead and she gave him the puppy dog face.

"Let's go to the bubble bath," she pulled his hand, he walked behind her and kissed her cheek.

"This time...No clothes on," he whispered and she giggled.

"Oh okay,"

The Proposal Talk

______________________________________________________________

A/N: Yeah there's nothing to say about this chapter! Just continue reading on!

Vote and Comment though

Thanks for the reads, votes, comments, and patience

-Willnide0357:D