Chapter 38: Want Answers Now

After the bubble bath, Keyshia and George had a quick dinner, watched an action movie and now it's time for bed. But Keyshia wants to talk to George about that little conversation he had with her mother. She could hear everything they were talking about.

Keyshia plop on the bed, George looked at her ass jiggled as she did that. She giggled, he smiled and then went on the bed. He kissed her lips a couple times, she pulled back and gave a him a look. "I have something to ask you," she said.

"Shoot it," he responded.

"Well...When I left with Georgina to put her to sleep, then while I was walking I heard you and my mom talking about a surprise party or dinner," Keyshia gave him a weird confusing look at him, then he did the same thing but with his eyebrows arched.

"Well I didn't hear any of that when I was talking to your mom," he shrugged and yawned a little.

"Are you sure? Because I am not crazy, lunatic, psycho I know what you two were talking about," she pointed at his chest and he chuckled.

"Keyshia. If you knew what we were talking about then how come you asking me these questions?" he smirked and she stayed frozen. "Haha got you," he poked her nose and she got mad.

"I-I-"

"No I this-I that. If you know you know. So what? But you don't know when are were going to do it?" he stick out his tongue and smiled.

"So I am right! Ha!" Keyshia got up, then started jumping on the bed.

"Keyshia! Get your ass down!" he yelled.

"NO! TELL ME I'M FREAKING RIGHT!" she continued jumping on the bed, while she did George kept bouncing of how hard she jumped in the air and then onto the bed.

He groaned, then went on the side, "Baby...George!" Keyshia pulled his arm but he refused to let it go. "Come on! Talk to me sweetie," she begged, but then she heard George's snoring a little.

She sighed really big, got up from the bed then put her sandals on, "Fine whatever," she turned off the lights, then she heard a little whimpering, she went in Georgina's room and saw her whimpering even more.

"Aww what's wrong?" she picked up her daughter, bounced her a little, then go to the rocking chair. She sat on it, then gently and slowly rocked back and forth to make Georgina fall asleep.

But nothing was working, she put Georgina down on her lap, she carefully took off her shirt showing her big breasts. She picked her up, then started breast feeding her, "Guessing you wanted more mommy's milk," she whispered and then rock back and forth.

Keyshia isn't going to forget about George and her mother said about this dinner party/dinner, she wants to go so bad or maybe the surprise is for her. Well don't worry tomorrow she needs a whole lot of help to get George finally speak to her and tell her the answers.

***

"Keyshia! Hello girl! Are you there?" Christina started waving her hand at sleepy Keyshia, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at her sister with her eyes opened wide.

"Christina! What do you want?" Keyshia asked.

"Nothing! Just wanted to take you out and stuff. Like what we used to do when we were strippers,"

"Oh really? Aren't you still a stripper sis?"

"Not till I met Tyrese and Jaron I am done with that shit!" Christina yelled out and she started laughing. Keyshia got up, then noticed Georgina woken up with her thumb in her mouth.

"No No Georgina!" Keyshia took out her thumb out her mouth, she smiled and giggled.

"Haha you forget to put a pacifier on her?" Christina asked.

"No it just I was breast feeding her last night and somehow maybe George took her and put her back in the crib.

"Is it that's why you have no shirt on?" Christina pointed to Keyshia's bare chest, she quickly covered it and she giggled.

"Oh my gosh! George is so ugh!" Keyshia groaned.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Yesterday I heard my mom and George talking about this surprise dinner/party and I want to know what is it about?" she asked.

"Ooh another event! That seems fun plus what are you going to do for your birthday?" Christina changed the subject.

"I don't know...Just wake up, take care of Georgina, sleep, and just stay home. There's nothing you can do on your 24th birthday?!" Keyshia explained.

"Yeah you can...There's a lot of stuff go bungee jumping, or on a curise and stuff,"

"Haha you're funny I am not doing any of that shit. Just take care of my daughter that's it,"

"You are too much Keyshia,"

"Yeah I am," Keyshia put her shirt back on, she went in the room and looked at her phone. It was a text message from George saying he's at church and doing some paperwork.

Keyshia tapped the blank, she wanted to type to him about what happened last night. But to her in her opinion, talking to someone face to face is the best option explaining your feelings about anything. That is exactly what she's going to do but first she needs to go out with Christina for a minute...Do a little mini shopping.

"Christina wait for me were going tot he mall and buy some cute clothes," Keyshia replied.

"Ooh I can't wait...Yes I need some sexy shoes and everything!" Christina shouted and she giggled.

"Just wait for me I'll be done before you know it," Keyshia went inside the bathroom and went to take a good shower.

***

George was typing on his laptop, writing, signing some paperwork. He did talked to Miss. Pearl before he came here, they had a huge discussion of what should happened on Keyshia's birthday. He's still thinking about this proposing her, he remembered of how Travis propose her and stuff. But what he heard from Keyshia tied up Travis and popped him out with so many bad past, he doesn't like going through that one bit. George doesn't even like being tied up at all! But he as no secrets from Keyshia, he's pure clean and perfect for her.

Then a knock on his door, he sighed, who would be at the door right now, this day is the day for him to be alone and focus on his work. Plus church starts later too, he doesn't have time for anything right now. "Who is it?!" he yelled.

"George?" the person walked in with a big smile on their face. George looked up and down, then went in a big completely shock.

Want Answers Now

_____________________________________________________

A/N: Just continue reading and next chapter is private :D

Vote and Comment

Thanks for the reads, votes, comments and Patience

-Willnide0357:D