Chapter 15: This Is It

Keyshia was driving back to Lorenzo's apartment, she is so happy and glad that her relationship with Travis is over. She is also in shock that all these two years of being together with him, he has kept a double life, secrets and even more lies about him. She found out that he went to jail right after high school, he went to anger mangement classes, and was tested for HIV! Keyshia thanked God that he put on a condom for her because she doesn't know what might happen if she had HIV.

        But Keyshia does feel bad for leaving him like that, and locked all his stuff. But who said to cheat on beautiful woman like her? Well it's his fault now it's time for plan two is that getting Lorenzo take her back and aplogizing to Alonzo for leaving him like that.

        She parked her car, she grabbed all her stuff, and went out of the car. She looked and saw some lights were open in Lorenzo's apartment. She smiled, went up the stairs, she saw the dog was sleeping so good no barking at her ass. Especially when she's wearing all black and dark.

        She knocked on the door waiting for a response....Nothing... Then she knocked again and then the door opened. She looked down and saw Alonzo with a serious face on, "Hey Alonzo! What's up buddy?" she bent down and looked at him.

        "Keyshia! What happened to you? Daddy and I missed you!" he hugged her and she hugged him back.

        "I missed you both too. Look I am very sorry for leaving you guys like that but I had some very unfinished business so why aren't you sleeping?" she questioned.

        "Because me and Daddy were watching a movie but now he's taking a shower," he responded.

        "Oh okay! Well let's take you to bed. I need to talk to him," she got up, took his hand and put him to bed.

        "Daddy love you Keyshia," Alonzo told her and Keyshia frozed.

        "He said that? Aww that's soo sweet of him. Well I love your dad too,"

        "Please stay... Don't ever leave again,"

        "I won't leave after tonight," she kissed his cheek and he went to bed.

        "Night,"

        "Night sweetie," she went out and closed the door. She heard the shower turned off, she quickly opened Lorenzo's room, looked around, took off her coat, sat on the bed in a sexy position and waited for Lorenzo's face expression.

        Lorenzo got out the bathroom door, he looked in the living room, saw Alonzo wasn't there. He then went to his room and check if he went to sleep. He opened the door and saw Alonzo already sleeping. He sighed, closed the lights and went out. Lorenzo then went inside his room, he opened the door and went in shock.

        "Hey Lorenzo you like what you see?" Keyshia smiled big and Lorenzo face expression changed really quick.

        "Keyshia...," he responded. Keyshia got up, walked up to him and put her arms around his neck.

        "I know you're very mad at me. But there's a reason why I left you and Alonzo-"

        "You're engage," he responded and got mad.

        "No I'm not anymore! Travis and I are done! Besides you wouldn't believe what I found out about him! But it doesn't matter anymore because I want to be with you. I love you Lorenzo and Alonzo, I want to spend my rest of my life with you," she told him and Lorenzo sighed.

        "Please Lorenzo take me back and I know you love me too,"

      Keyshia looked at him, he shook his head no and stayed very quiet. She really hoped that Lorenzo will forgive her and take her back.