Chapter 22: Just One Dance

"Okay wait wait," Keyshia pushed Taylor off her, she wiped her mouth and looked at her.

        "What's wrong?" Taylor questioned.

        "I'm sorry I can't do this. Like I am not ready for any of this. I'm sorry," Keyshia got up, and walked out.

        "Hold on ma!" Taylor yelled out but then Keyshia was already out the door.

        Keyshia started crying even more, she hold onto her stomach and just continued walking. She doesn't know what to do at this point, she just probably go home and just stay at her mom's house. Keyshia really doesn't know who she is and what she wants in life.

        Then she looked up, and looked around. She was no where to be found, then she heard hollering she looked, saw bunch of guys walking in to a strip club. Keyshia smiled, she walked across the street, and then walked in.

        She looked at the stripper club, it was filled with black men, white married men and much much more strippers. Then she was stopped by a man, "Damn mama you're looking nice want to date?" he looked at her up and down.

        "No I want to dance," she pushed him and then walked to backstage.

      Once she got there, she saw bunch of ladies, hispanics, whites, and blacks. Keyshia saw a young girl sitting down taking off her shoes, "Uhh hello do you have a manager I can talk to?" 

        "Uhh yeah sure..Why?" she asked her.

        "Because I want to dance well for one time...To find myself," Keyshia suggested.

        "Oh okay let me show to him," the girl showed Keyshia to the manager's door. "Marley...There's a girl want to talk to you," the girl told him.

        "Ugh...Let her in," he demanded.

        "There you go," the girl said.

        "Thanks,"

        "No problem I'm Alica,"

        "I'm Keyshia," they shook hands and Alica walked away.

        Keyshia took a deep breath and then went inside the office. When she did, she got hit by a big blow of weed in her face. "Sit down," he demanded.

        "Uhh okay," she quickly sat down. 

        "Speak. Why you here?" he asked.

        "Well I just want to dance...Well one dance that's all," she answered.

        "Why?" 

         "Because I just need to find myself, like I don't know what the hell I am. Probably it's because I missed stripping back home, ever since my sister came with her husband things have been changing a lot in my life. I don't know how to handle it all, I lost three relationship, found out that I am adopted and I have been stressed out a lot! I can give you the money, or whatever. I just want to dance one more time to see how it feels like! Please!" she begged the guy.

        The chair finally turned around, she looked at him and he was very big white guy with no hair at all. "So you just want to dance that's all?" he asked her one more time.

        "Yes I can give you the money," she said.

        "Do you know how much money I make a month, week or even a day," he put his hands together and elbows on the table.

        "Uhh I don't know but I'm pretty sure I make 1,000 a week," she smiled and he shook his head.

        "I'm sorry young lady we do business with ladies and I can tell you're not up for it," he got up, opened the door showing the way out.