A destined fight

Y/N POV

All might: I AM HEEERRREEEEE.....COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!!!!

Sometimes I wonder if all might has bipolar because of him changing his personality in his skinny form and buff form. It's weird.

All might: TODAY WERE GOING TO BE DOING COMBAT TRAINING!!!!!!!

Everyone gets excited by this. Mostly everyone. I just stare and I notice a girl in the back who is emotionless. Think I've seen her from somewhere...

All might: WITHOUT YOUR HERO GEAR!!!!!

I look back at the front and see all might open a wall and out comes some suitcases. That's right. We made our own hero costumes. I smirk. This should be fun.

Timeskip

As we walk outside I fix my glasses. Although I look a lot like hawks the design was pretty comfy.

Like this but without the jacket and wings

All might: YOU ALL LOOK SO COOL!!!!!

As we all walk outside I look around and see the girl again. I walk up to her.

Y/N: hey. Um weird question but do I know you?

 Um weird question but do I know you?

???: hm....odd. You do look familiar but I don't know you....what's your name?

Y/N: oh it's-

All might: ALL RIGHT EVERYONE!!! LET ME EXPLAIN THE RULES!!!!

Y/N: oh....talk to you later.

I walk in front to listen in.

Timeskip

The matches were pretty interesting. Especially with Izuku. He showed heart even without using his quirk. Kids pretty strong. That girl was pretty good as well. Her ice seems pretty powerful. Although there was one problem.

Y/N: hey all might? Who am I going up against?

All might realizes this

All might: I see. You have no one to group up with....all right how about this? You can choose anyone to face against in this room.