An odd day

This is at least a day before the final exams. The teachers let you all have the day off to prepare and relax.

Y/N POV

I yawn and sit up in my bed. I smell pancakes and warp gate over to all might. Who freaks out when he sees me.

Toshinori: Jesus......still trying to get used to that.

Y/N: sorry bout that. You making pancakes?

He nods

Toshinori: you nervous about tomorrow?

Y/N: not really. I've gotten enough quirks to know that I'll pass. Also. That was a good idea to change the usual basics of the exams.

All might tenses up when he hears this. He opens his mouth to ask him how he knew when he saw his eye.

 He opens his mouth to ask him how he knew when he saw his eye

Y/N: what? Did you really think I wouldn't be curious?

Toshinori: so you got nighteyes quirk to huh? That'll come in handy.

He then looks at me.

Toshinori: but under any circumstances do not look into my future got it?

Y/N: yeah yeah I know. Nighteye saw you die a gruesome death.....do your think it's possible to change the outcome?

Toshinori: no. Every time he's looked into the future it's always happened. It's like fate. You can't escape what's going to happen.

I sigh.

Y/N: I'm going to head out.

Toshinori: what for?

Y/N: just to get some fresh air. Maybe get a new quirk. Practice with the ones I already have.

He nods and I leave. I walk around for a bit before I accidentally bump into someone.

Y/N: sorry about-

Endeavor: it's fine

Endeavor: it's fine......have we met before?

Oh shit.

Y/N: um.......maybe?