Some upgrades

Y/N POV

I'm walking to the upgrade room I think back to what aizawa said about the final exams. He said that we need to be ready for anything. If that's the case might as well get a few support gears. Or just a Jew costume. As comfortable as this suit is I need a new one for more weighted clothing. I open the door and walk in and look around. No ones here.....and yet I feel the odd sense that someone is behind me.

???: hey there!!!!

Y/N:......wha-

I turn around and see a girl standing behind me and I scream.

Y/N: WHEN AND HOW!?!

???: I'm Mei hatsume!!!! I make the support gear items for everyone!!!!! I was just testing out my new baby!!!!

She hodls up air.

Y/N: fascinating.....you made air?

She laughs before shaking her head

Mei: someone who wa so bible came in and asked for clothes that could turn invisible whenever she wants so she wouldn't have to get naked all the time!!!!

Sounds like Toru......

Mei: Anyway what can I do for ya?

Y/N: I just need some weighted clothes-

Mei: how about a new suit entirely? LIKE MY LATEST BABY!!!!!

I'm now inside a giant metal suit.

Y/N: wait when-

Mei: LETS SEE WHAT SHE CAN DO!!!!

She presses a button and suddenly it spins making my top half facing the other way as my feet.

Mei: OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OK!?!

Y/N: yeah I'm fine....

Mei: you sure you seem to be crying...?

Y/N: yeah I'm fine.

I say as I feel a single tear fall down my check. After getting out of the suit my regeneration kicks in and my spine crack back in Place. I stretch a bit before sighing.

Y/N: thanks for that. Anyway-

Mei: wait what's your quirk?

Y/N: I can copy any quirk I want.

Suddenly she gets close to my face only inches apart

Mei: LETS MAKE BABIES TOGETHER!!!!!!

Y/N: jeez at least take me out to dinner first...

She blushes before backing up.

Mei: um....I meant making some more gadgets and stuff.....

Y/N: yeah I know. I just love messing with people.

She smiles at me.

Timeskip

I feel all my body parts start to come back together. I had been blown up ripped apart multiple times. If I hadn't fought that nomu there might be the possibility I'd be dead right now......eh.

Mei: looks like our newest baby was a success!!!!!

Y/N: a suit that blows up huh? Neat.

As my arm attaches itself back to my body Mei helps me up.

Mei: anyway thanks for helping me. I'll get started right away on that suit you asked for k?

I nod. As I leave she taps my shoulder.

Mei: here's my number so you can call me for when it's ready....

Y/N: wait but wouldn't you have to have my number in order for-

Mei then sprints back inside

Mei: CYA!!!!!

Huh..........weird.

This was just a quick short chapter. Sorry for not updating for awhile guys!!!!!

Next time!!!!!

Y/N: you know if I wasn't training to be a hero I'm sure you'd all be dead at this point.

Everyone sweated at this remark...