The school festival begins

I was originally going to have you meet hatsume by going to her office but yeah this is so much better

Y/N POV

As we're all talking mr aizawa walks into the room somewhat bandaged up

Asui: mr aizawa how come your already out of the hospital?

Aizawa: Y/N healed me and his healing does a lot more than Recovery girls.

Everyone nods

Aizawa: now then. the attack may be over it our fight isn't.

Kaminari: more villains!?!

Aizawa: the school festival

Everyone: A TOTALLY NORMA SCHOOL THING!!!

Timeskip

I'm standing inside the arena of the starting line. Today's as the day of the school festival and I'm feeling good. I managed to get kirishimas quirk along with kaminaris quirk. Should be useful since I've already learned how to control it. As I look around I see the kid form earlier named shinso. Came up to us and started trash talking us saying something about a declaration of war. Didn't really pay much attention though. When present mic gave us the signal we all got ready.

Present mic: AND........BEGIN!!!!

Everyone starts shoving there way through. God damnit!!!!!

Y/N: TIME GRIND TO A HALT.

Time stops and I float up and fly over everyone and as I land in the front time resumes and everyone who was in the front is confused how I got there but I keep running. As I do I dodge a giant robot fist.

Present mic: FIRST UP IS THE SAME BOTS FROM THE ENTRANCE EXAM!!!!!

All right. Should be easy enou-

I'm then suddenly covered with ice.

3rd POV

As everyone looks at the giant ice block made by shoto she runs ontop of it regretting it.

Shoto: if I had known he was in front I wouldn't have-

Suddenly the ice start to break a bit before it completely shatters and there standing in the center floating was Y/N with flames surrounding him.

Y/N: SHOTO!!!!!!

He flys at her and shoto braces impact

Y/N: I understand it was an accident.

Shoto: hm?

Y/N: I could hear you.

Shoto:......

Y/N: welp. Cya at the finish line.

Y/N floats to the next part which was a giant drop.

Y/N: all right....shouldn't be to ha-

Y/N is then pushed off the edge by bakugo

Bakugo: HAVE FUN FALLING YOU PIECE OF-

Bakugo is uppercut by Y/N's foot before Y/N grabs the ledge.

Y/N: that was close.....

As he gets back on the platform he activated light weight and start jumping to each platform. Sure he could fly but where's the fun in that. As he is he sees a girl with green hair as vines and quickly uses warp gate to get to her and warp gate back onto a platform.

Y/N: you ok?

She nods

Girl: thank you.

Y/N nods and jumps up and then shoots himsef foward with his flames. As he is he gets beside both shoto and bakugo and are now in the mine field.