Class1-A

Y/N POV

As I was walking to school I thought about what all might said this morning before he left

Flashback

All might: DO YOUR BEST KIDDO!!!! HOPEFULLY YOULL GET SOMEONE COOL LIKE ME!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Flashback end

No offense all might but I think I need to do this by myself. As I entered the building I saw a lot of heroes I met before. Present mic, Vlad, midnight who's still trying to seduce me. As I walk up to the class 1-A door I sigh.

Y/N: all right. Forget about where you come from....just focus on trying not to die.

As I open the door I find the glasses guy and some blonde yelling at each other. When the blonde sees me he looks pissed.

Blonde: HEY!!!! YOUR THAT GUY WHO SCORED 140 POINTS AT THE EXAM AND GOT FIRST PLACE RIGHT!?! YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME!?!

Y/N: possibly......

Blonde: ITS BAKUGO!!!! DONT YOU FORGET IT!!! ILL BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO ONCE ALL MIGHTS DONE FOR AND I SURPASS HIM!!!!!

I start laughing and he's confused

Y/N: you surpass all might? Like hell.

Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!

He throws his hand and explosions come out of his hand. That seems useful. I tap his arm and acquire his quirk. As he try's to throw another explosion at me I push him down to the ground with my telekinesis. I then see Izuku.

Y/N: oh Izuku!!! You got in 1-A too?

Izuku: Y/N!! Yeah!!! Good to know I'll have someone I know here!!!

Y/N: same bro!

???: hey I know that unkempt hair!!!

I look behind him to see ochako. They start talking for a bit before I hear a familiar tired voice.

???: if your here to make friends then you might as well leave.

I look back behind them and see earasure head or aizawa.

Aizawa: out these on and head outside.

Ochako: what about orientation?

Aizawa: heroes don't have time for stuff like that.

Timeskip

As we all walk outside I see aizawa waiting for us. When we get there he calls on me.

Aizawa: Y/N. You placed first on the exams right? I want you to throw this ball as hard as you can.

I nod and walk to the center and sigh. All right. Strength enhancement, flames, shockwave, and telekinesis all at once. As I throw the ball I use strength enhancement to throw it hard and use the flames to project it even farther and use shockwave to give it a bit of a push and use telekinesis to make sure it goes far. When I throw it the ground beneath me breaks a bit. Everyone is shockwaves while I just shake my hand. Kinda hurts a bit.Maybe using all of those at once at 100% percent wasn't a good move.

Mina: wow that looks fun!!!!

Aizawa: fun? How about this? Whoever scores last is expelled from UA.

Everyone: WHAT!?!?

Aizawa: better do your best.

Timeskip

As I look at the leaderboard I see I'm in first. As I look down the list to find Izukus I see hes in last place. Ah crap.

Aizawa: by the way. I lied about expelling anyone who scored last.