A visit

Y/N POV

As I lay in bed I sigh. My entire body is sore, most of my bones are cracked, and I'm having a giant headache. I'm not going to school for a couple of days because of what happened. I groan as I sit up and yawn. I look down at my hand before clenching it and getting up to grab some cereal. As I pour myself a bowl my phone rings.

Y/N: hello........oh hey all might......................are your sure.......................*sigh* ok........I'll be there.

I hang up the phone and put on my hero clothes and warp gate over to a prison called Tartarus. I begin walking towards the entrance where I see all might in his hero clothes but in his skinny form. I chuckle.

Y/N: that seems a bit big if ya ask me.

All might: seemed appropriate considering my old one got completely destroyed......You ready?

I nod before walking in. After going through security we walk down a long hall. I hear hundreds of villains all yelling out all mights name. As we walk further down we eventually come down to a smaller hallway. The doors open and me and all might walk in and sit down.

 The doors open and me and all might walk in and sit down

All for one: well well well......if it isn't toshinora and Y/N......What a pleasure.......

Y/N:..............sup.

All might: I want to know.....everything.....about Shigaraki.

All for one laughs and I bang my fist against the wall

Y/N: IF THIS DAMN THING WASNT HERE ID STEAL THAT LIFE FORCE QUIRK AND LET YOU DIE YOU LITTLE-

All might grabs my shoulder and pulls me down

All might: calm down kiddo.....

I sigh before looking at him.

Y/N: Shigaraki was brought in one day by all for one. Back before you came and rescued me......back.....before.......

All might: I know.....but what I want to know something. Who is he....

All for one: who is he? Why. I already told you.

All might bangs in the glass

All might: BULLSHIT!!!!

I grab him and pull him back.

Y/N: it's ok dad-all might.

All for one looks slightly annoyed at this.

All for one: what has he ever done for you that makes him your dad more then me huh?

Y/N: you really wanna ask that kinda question? YOU CARES MORE ABOUT TOMURA THEN YOU EVER DID FOR ME!!! EVER SINCE I WAS BORN YOU TRIED GROOMING ME INTO BEING A VILLAIN!!!! I WANTED TO BE A HERO!!!! I wanted......I wanted.......to make mom proud......

All might and al for one both shocked to hear this. I sigh before standing up.

All might: who.....who was your mom anyway....?