introduction!

y/n - 16
ava - 16
mattia - 17
kairi - 17
ale - 17

y/n - i'm y/n! i guess you can say i'm the type of person who doesn't have any problems with anyone. except for my bestfriend's brother. he's such a hard headed person. it's war between us. ava hates it but it's not my fault she has a stuck up brother. him and his little group think they're above everyone cause they're tik tok famous. like bro calm down you got famous for licking a toilet. but yea i live with my mom and my brother. my dad passed away last year and ever since my brother been glued onto his bed. it's kinda liked he died with him.

ava- i'm ava! i live with my older brother, mattia. he's a pain in the ass but i still love him. he's especially a pain in the ass to y/n. they hate each other so much i sometimes think they're trying to cover up that they're in love. they wouldn't be a bad couple but i don't want y/n involved with mattia because well mattia's a hoe.

mattia - hey i'm mattia. i have a younger sister, ava. she's annoying but she's the only family i have. i have two friends and two friends only. alejandro and kairi. been with them since kindergarten, they're pretty much the only people i can trust as of right now. ava has this bestfriend who's stuck up. she makes fun of me cause of how i got my clout.

ale - i'm ale short for alejandro! i like girls. okay yea that's it lol

kairi - i'm growing okay leave me alone.