Penny Rolling's daughter part 1

Before Penny became Jagged Stone's manager. She was in an abuse relationship. She left her boyfriend and found out she was pregnant. She gave the baby away for adoption to a Paris couple.

After a few years she met Jagged Stone. She became his manager and they were falling in love and started dating. They went to Paris and she never told Jagged about her baby. A class came to the hotel for an assignment and she noticed a girl with bluebell eyes and midnight blue hair and porcelain skin. She looked like her baby. Oh her baby she missed her big blue bell eyes and her silky hair. She wanted her back. She wished she never gave her away.

The girl she learnt was Marinette made Jagged's Eiffel tower glasses and I never saw her again.

For Marinette she new she was adopted. At night she would dream about a woman with scarlet hair.

Lila took her friends you know the drill. Only Adrien and Chloe were on her side also Luka and Kagami. Her classmates bullied and teased her and miss Bustier didn't help. She victimized Marinette.

Once in science class they were doing a DNA thing. When they got their results the class noticed that Marinette didn't open hers.

"Marinette why haven't you opened yours?" Lila said 'sweetly'

"It's because she is adopted Lila," Adrien answered.

Everyone gasped. No one knew Marinette was adopted. Of course this was good news for Lila.

"Oh I never knew your parents didn't want you," Lila stated. Everyone laughed.

"My mom did want me she gave me away to protect me from my abusive  father," Marinette said back while walking out.

Once home Marinette opened her envelope and found that her mother was Penny Rolling. She was surprised.

When Marinette went to school the next day her class was looking at her expectedly.

"What?!" She asked.

"Well? Who are your parents?" Alya asked.

"Why do you care?"

"We want to know so we can tell them what you do to Lila,"

She rolled her eyes and walked away. In class she couldn't concentrate she was thinking about her mom and decided to visit her after school it was Friday after all.

After school she left with Chloe to the hotel. And left to Jagged Stone's penthouse.

With Jagged he noticed that Penny wasn't herself after meeting the class that came to the hotel. But she insisted she was okay. Right now they were sitting on the couch and cuddling while watching a movie.

There was knock at the door and went to answer to find that tiny girl that made his Eiffel tower glasses, Marinette.

"Hi I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng and I'm looking for Penny Rolling," Marinette said.

I invited her in and Penny went and stood in front of her.

"Hi I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng and I'm looking for Penny Rolling,"

"I'm Penny Rolling what do you need?"

"Uhmm my class did a DNA test as an assignment for science class and my results stated that you are my biological mother," she stated nervously.

Penny's eyes went wide. "Marinette?" she asked holding her hand out with  tears in her eyes. Marinette nodded. And they hugged tightly while Penny was muttering apologies to her.

Wait a minute Penny has a daughter? After some time Penny introduced her to me and explained everything. I was happy to know.

Marinette then explained what was happening at school and she began to live with them after they got her custody. The class was confused as to why Marinette begun to come in a fancy car and not from the bakery they found out that she lives with her biological mother.

When the bulling became worse they took her out school and decided to take her with them on tour they went with Luka too to start his career.

Part 2 coming soon

Byee