Bruce Wayne (adrienette)

Marinette was a little baby girl who was abondaned by her parents. She was about five months. Then a dog found her and started looking after her. When she was 6 months she began some what walking.

Bruce Wayne was opening another branch in Paris. Him was their alone. When he was taking a walk to clear his head he heard baby laughter and it sounded like a girl.

He walked into the Alley and saw a baby?! And she looked like she was petting the dog wrapped around her to probably keep her warm. And the dog was looking at her and if it could it would smile.

He walked closer and the dog growled noticing him. The baby only giggled and made grabby hands towards him. The dog stood up and picked the girl up in its mouth and gently put her in front of him.

The baby held onto his feet then proceeded to stand up she was about to fall but he caught her. He looked around and saw a box and on the box was the name Marinette. He picked up the baby. And walked toward the box.

In the box was a letter which said that the baby's name is Marinette and that they want her anymore and that he should take care of her.

He called Alfred and he took the to the hospital were the baby was checked up and was declared healthy. Then he left to the vet and the dog got checked up he bought a collar and named the dog Lucy. He went to the adoption place and adopted the baby. Now she was Marinette Wayne.

Now how to sneak her in. After a few weeks of work and spending time with his little girl Marinette and her giggling. He was on a plane to Gotham.

It was in the afternoon now. And Alfred checked and they were watching TV and he snuck through mostly until Marinette began to giggle and Lucy barked.

It was a normal afternoon in the Wayne Manor their father was returning back from Paris. They were peacefully watching TV till they heard giggling and a bark. All their heads snapped to behind them and they saw Bruce holding a baby girl with bluebell eyes and midnight blue hair and porcelain skin. She was giggling and next to him was a German Shepard that barked.

Dick immediately cooed at the little girl and took her out of Bruce's hands. He started cooing and talking in a baby voice. Everyone groaned when they noticed that he adopted another child with Wayne features.

Titus ran in when he heard the bark and him and Lucy and they began playing. Jason then ran to Dick and the baby and they were playing with her.

Bruce explained everything and they soon took a liking to her. They looked after with love and were very protective of her. They occasionally went to Paris and she met Adrien and Chloe when she was five.

When she turned 13 they let stay in Paris after she took a liking to it and she stayed with Tim and Jason along with Damian who was the same age as her. She enjoyed it and soon became ladybug much to the family's protests.

Lila came and yeah she lost her friends except Chloe and Adrien. After some time she started dating Adrien. They loved each other dearly and he wasn't scared of her family.

One time the class went to a very expensive restaurant and it wasn't in the budget. When they were supposed to leave and pay Lila forced Marinette to pay. Everyone was surprised to see her pull out a black card. Not even Adrien's father had one.

When Lila realised that Marinette was rich she wanted in so she set to work and tried being her friend. But failed. And her classmates bullied her more. When Jason was told by Damian that Marinette was being bullied he was mad and went to confront the class but the teacher victimized her.

Jason contacted Bruce and was mad and he sued everyone in the class. Alya took down her blog.

The class had a trip to Gotham but didn't buy Marinette a ticket since Miss Bustier took most of the money and paid for the lawsuit or something. Marinette then bought a first class ticket.

Everyone then remembered that Marinette was rich and wanted her to pay for their lawsuits. But Jason came. At the Wayne gala Lila was exposed.

Marinette and Adrien got married and had 3 kids.

Thanks for reading

Byee