Poseidon (Brucinette) part 1

You know Percy Jackson

Marinette is the daughter of Poseidon. She is also Percy's twin sister. Her full name is Marinette Maya Jackson.

(So you know how Percy first found camp half blood and stuff well let's pretend that Marinette was there with him through it all. ALL OF IT. She was there. Let's pretend there are 4 half bloods for a quest. And there were 8 half bloods for the other great prophecy in HOO.)

She did meet Lila when she had a quest to Paris with Percy and decided to stay there becoming ladybug when she was 16 and a half. She lived with her godparents Sabine and Tom. She changed her name to Marinette Dupain-Cheng for safety.

At 17 she lost her friends but she was okay with that. She also defeated hawkmoth because of her training and used the powers, she got from being guardian, to conceal her smell from monsters.

When her classmates where bulling her they kidnapped her and tattooed slut on her wrist. She went to a tattoo shop and got a cover up tattoo. She got the yin and yang. The black part is where slut was written.

She was tired of it and ended up moving after graduation she changed her name yet again. She changed it to Delilah Martha Crustberg. She was a dancer a very good dancer also a designer.

(Let's pretend she is jisoo from blackpink)

She was also MDC. She soon turned 21 and was at the Wayne gala were she met Bruce Wayne and absolutely fell in love with him. They soon started dating and then he proposed. They got married in a courthouse.

The batfam were studying something. They recently saw people with tattoos on their arms. (Much like the ones in camp Jupiter). They think it is a somewhat secret evil society. Marinette had covered hers when with makeup a long time ago.

When meeting Marinette they didn't like her at all.

"What do you do?" Jason asked.

"I'm a designer and a dancer," she answered.

"Do you know MDC and Jisoo from Blackpink?" Dick asked. She nodded.

"TT your probably not as good as they are," scoffed Damian.

They thought she was a gold digger and they voiced their thoughts. She was hurt. And left the table after excusing herself.

Bruce was mad and scolded them. They soon accepted her into their hearts. They liked her no loved her. They treated her like their mother. They even called her mom.

One time she was done showering Bruce walked in and saw her tattoo he was shocked. He took her to the batcave and the boys were shocked too but what hurt her was the disappointed look in their eyes.

They analyzed her tattoo and told her about the evil organization.

"Have you heard of the evil organization were they give these tattoos to their members?"

"No that's not where I got this tattoo,

"Then were did you get it,"

"At my camp, camp Jupiter, you get when you complete a quest or you stayed there for year hahaha you thought that its a secret evil organization hahaha if anything they are trained to defeat things that you mortals can't see because if the mist they are saving your life,"

"Then why do you have it,"

I shrugged. And they left it at that. After some time I taught the girls to dance and they didn't ask anymore questions because they trust me.