Thalia al ghul and Bruce Wayne part 1

Marinette and Damian Al Ghul were just born. Ra Al Ghul was mad that he had a granddaughter and decided to test her when she was older. They were harsher on her because she was a girl. Marinette wanted to protect her older brother so she would always take his punishments for him.

Damian loved his little twin sister and was happy with her although he noticed that she was treated worse than he was and tried his best to protect her. He also noticed that he didn't get his punishments but couldn't find anything.

When they were 5 Marinette had to prove she was worthy and was forced to fight his mother but luckily she won. They turned 8, he made a mistake and didn't get his punishments.

As he was walking by the room you get punished and saw his sister getting punished. 'But she didn't make a mistake' then it dawned on him she was taking his punishments. He tried talking her out of it to no prevail. But then helped with her injuries.

When deathstroke struck they were separated. Damian with his father in Gotham and Marinette with Tom and Sabine in Paris.

Damian's life was good he had brothers, a father who wasn't like his mom, he was robin, he the world in a new perspective. Though he still missed his sister. She made him laugh and was like the older and more mature one but she wasn't. He wished he could teach her the things he learnt.

Marinette on the other hand still had a horrible life. She stayed with Tom and Sabine who were strict past leaguers. She was still trained harshly and punished but now they abused her. Then Lila came and ruined everything she lost everyone.

She still was ladybug and sometimes got injured in the akuma fights. Now she has scars littering her body and she doesn't smile anymore. She isn't that cheerful girl.

Damian found his sister and decided to do the right thing.

"I have a daughter?" Bruce asked dumbfounded.

"Yes that is what I said," he snarled.

"Wait wait so lil'D has a twin sister?" Jason asked.

"TT yes,"

They then got a ticket for her for the Summer and she showed up. She looked depressed and hurt and stressed. All in all she was a mess. Her hair was a mess. She had mascara running down her face. She had a plaster cast on her leg and was walking with clutches. She had bandages around her arms (where she cut).

They helped her in after they saw her struggle to walk with the crutches and the bandages on her arms. They were devastated especially Damian he wanted the Marinette he knew back then. But as soon as she hit the couch she was asleep.

And everyone stated at her not knowing what to do.

Part 2 coming soon

Thanks for reading

Byee