Little sister

So the bat boys were ecstatic to have met Marinette. She was caring and loving. She was like their mother. And that was their mission to make her their mother. Bruce made a mistake by not introducing her as his little sister.

So they set up dates at restaurants and parks and beaches. Bruce and Marinette would go because hey there's food and it was fun.

The bat boys thought they were doing good cause Bruce would come home smiling. When they found out that she was MDC they worked harder.

Alfred being the all knowing god he is knew what was going on. But kept quiet. He enjoyed it. He secretly liked chaos.

After a few months it was their weekly dinner. So it went like this.

"Hey Bruce when are you going to propose?" Jason shouted.

"Yeah Bruce when are you going to propose?" Marinette asked. Thinking they were talking about Selina Kyle and him.

The bat boys grinned.

"Uhmm ahem I don't know next week," he answered. Also thinking they were talking about Selina Kyle and him.

They boys cheered. So Bruce proposed to her Selina Kyle and were planning the engagement. The boys still thought it was him and Marinette.

On the wedding it was private of course, they surprised to see Marinette in a brides maid gown and Selina in a brides gown.

After the wedding they shouted at Bruce and Dick dramatically exclaimed how he was leading them on and that he broke their hearts. And why he didn't marry Marinette.

Now Selina Kyle had no problem she liked chaos.

Their faces were priceless when they were told that Marinette was his little sister. And Alfred just stood there with his camera ready for blackmailing material. And also teasing.

Requested hope you like it

Thanks for reading

Byee:)